Supra Forums banner

1721 - 1740 of 1753 Posts

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,961 Posts
Well, at least Israel knows what it needs to do to keep its culture. It's only a matter of time before all of Europe is bowing east 5 times a day. Guarantee once Islam hits voting majority in each country, Sharia will be the law of the land and western culture will be annihilated. Multiculturalism only exists if all cultures are willing to assimilate into the host country's culture. It's already proven in Europe that a bulk of their Muslims don't give a shit about each nation's current laws/culture.
no sir.

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
I guess that RC plane is a one-shot once it gets out of visual range.

·
1,793 Posts
I refuse to buy these curved screens though - a more ridiculous gimmick than 3D or LED 'ambiance' behind-the-tv back lighting.
Yeah, what the fuck is this shit!? "Oh look, nobody likes our curved screens... better double down and put curved screens on all our high-end models."

I've been holding out on replacing my TV from '08 for a while. Seems like the HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 standards have taken so long to get implemented into hardware. As soon as I can get a 65" 4k OLED with no input lag and enough specs to make it future proof for a decade for under $3k, I'm jumping on it.

·
Slavery Is Freedom
76 Posts

·
can you not
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,740
Working from last Saturday to next Tuesday :faint:

And got turned down for another UAV job a few days ago :tear:

What's it take?? All I want is to make six figures while I sit on my fluffy butt :(

1721 - 1740 of 1753 Posts