Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With bike riders, deaths from accidents seem to be common. IMO, this is because the average supersport 600cc bike has around the power to weight of a 700+hp GT car, meaning most fools are not able to handle this power. Most jump into these bikes without enough time for adjustment to the power, not to mention to being on two wheels vs. four. Also, bike accidents are just worse than car accidents. But, too my point...

Hearing all these stories leaves one reaction... I don't wanna hear it. My reaction always surprisses me, but it reminds me of that Leanardo DeCaprio movie The Beach where everyone throws out the injuried guy because it brings everyone else down from their high. Am I alone here in my feelings?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Meh...I get sick of it sometimes.

But, there's plenty of squids/morons on 2 wheels that NEED to hear it everytime. So it's important to show he darkside to some.

And if you hate hearing about the horror stories of riding...that's all the more reason to ride safe and not become another story that'll annoy others who don't wanna hear it!! :)
(I'm not implying that you're unsafe...)

-Steve

EDIT: If this is in response to my thread about a dear friend who died over the weekend (from a suspected blowout, not some squidly activity)...fuck off and don't read it douchebag...if not, pop in the thread and show some respect to his fam., and disregard my comment.

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, this is not in regards to your thread, but your thread and others in different forums made me think of the movie The Beach and how it relates to stories of squids.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts