Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I wanna go fast!
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after 5 months my car is finally fixed again thanks to jayson and chris....just thought i should share my excitement!!!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Glad to hear you got your car running again.. what had it down?

·
I wanna go fast!
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan94TT said:
Glad to hear you got your car running again.. what had it down?
a horrible rod knock!!!...with some piston slapage...

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
is it a silver car? I passed by fuel slut last night at around 12:30 and I saw a silver supra parked in there

-Seb

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
SupraSeb said:
is it a silver car? I passed by fuel slut last night at around 12:30 and I saw a silver supra parked in there

-Seb
no its not a "REAL" supra seb...its only a mk3 we fixed...

by the way...hows that 30psi on pump gas holding up? :rolleyes:

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
IdealSupra said:
no its not a "REAL" supra seb...its only a mk3 we fixed...

by the way...hows that 30psi on pump gas holding up? :rolleyes:
ha.ha. really funny man, I still push much more power than u on 5 cylinders :p

PS look at the supra event thread, I will let MKIIIs in!!! :p

-Seb

·
5,467 Posts
SupraSeb said:
ha.ha. really funny man, I still push much more power than u on 5 cylinders :p

PS look at the supra event thread, I will let MKIIIs in!!! :p

-Seb
you aint pushing shit with holes in the blocks and broken rods and cranks and pistons.... and dont worry...you keep talkin your shit...i got something coming up JUST for you...

as a matter of fact..i think on my license plate im gonna put SEBKILR :D

on a serious note are you ever gone understand the concept of that much psi on pump gas is a nono? cause this is the second one youve fucked up because of this.... :dunno:

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
IdealSupra said:
you aint pushing shit with holes in the blocks and broken rods and cranks and pistons.... and dont worry...you keep talkin your shit...i got something coming up JUST for you...

as a matter of fact..i think on my license plate im gonna put SEBKILR :D

on a serious note are you ever gone understand the concept of that much psi on pump gas is a nono? cause this is the second one youve fucked up because of this.... :dunno:
car runs alright, just with one cylinder has a piston with a hole in it, I dont run it tho cause im afraid to hurt the valves of #6(theres probably a piece of piston in there like last time). Now first time was probably bad gas or some shit cause ive done like 6-8k miles beating the shit out of my car at that boost level(wich was 22-24psi) in long trips without a single prob, and then suddenly it detonated while boosting at 14psi......so if u got some logic ull see that its obviously something like bad gas that made it detonate....now for this time it IS my fault, I admit it, thing is now I was running higher compression, a tighter block, and 28-30psi as a base, but with methanol injection wich made it run fine, but the meth was low and forgot to refill it and still pushed the car hard, so obviously without the meth the car leaned out and shot #6, theres no secret into that. Maybe when u start having something with lots of HP ull see thats its easy to blow shit

-Seb

·
5,467 Posts
SupraSeb said:
Maybe when u start having something with lots of HP ull see thats its easy to blow shit

-Seb
:lol::lol::lol:

yeah its easy to blow shit when its not built right OR when youre a dumbass and dont understand how the car runs...and do stupid shit thinking it will be fine.....

im thinking in your case its option 2....

dont talk to me about how much youre making etc etc until youve actually TOUCHED a wrench to your car.... when you have built an engine you can talk to me....

and it wasnt bad gas...ever think that after you rnning that much on pump gas that over time it was detonating and finally it gave way? hmmmm THERES a concept for you....

bad gas.... :bowrofl:

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
have fun w/ the car Justin, let us know if you need anything else done .

and, just for the record, anyone foolish enough to try to push 30psi on pump gas, relying on meth injection and purposly running it hard KNOWING that bad shit can happen deserves to break something.

the 2JZ is bulletproof, but not IDIOT proof.

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
IdealSupra said:
:lol::lol::lol:

yeah its easy to blow shit when its not built right OR when youre a dumbass and dont understand how the car runs...and do stupid shit thinking it will be fine.....

im thinking in your case its option 2....

dont talk to me about how much youre making etc etc until youve actually TOUCHED a wrench to your car.... when you have built an engine you can talk to me....

and it wasnt bad gas...ever think that after you rnning that much on pump gas that over time it was detonating and finally it gave way? hmmmm THERES a concept for you....

bad gas.... :bowrofl:
A lot of high-hp guys blow engines man, they just dont post about it etc, just ask larry at innovate he can tell you that. As far as me not working on my car, first of all I prefer having a professional working on my car, plus I dont have a garage or anything where to work on my car.

-Seb

·
5,467 Posts
SupraSeb said:
A lot of high-hp guys blow engines man, they just dont post about it etc, just ask larry at innovate he can tell you that.
um yeah but they dont do it because of stupidity like you have TWICE now....

SupraSeb said:
As far as me not working on my car, first of all I prefer having a professional working on my car, plus I dont have a garage or anything where to work on my car.
-Seb
READ AS:

SupraSeb said:
As far as me not working on my car, i dont know shit about it nor the first thing on how to build an engine so i just plop money on the counter and have someone who knows what they are doing build it for me.
-Seb

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
Is it fun just saying whatever you "think", why dont u base what u say off true facts, if I wanted to and I had a garage I would work on it, and I worked on my old car and I worked on a few 800+hp Muscle cars too in the past. Plus I prefer to have engine work done by ppl who are used to work on these cars everyday, sorry if im not a stupid ass guy who thinks he can work on his shit and itll be alright like you, why dont u just finish ur oh so cool thing that ur working on "just for me" and bring it out :rolleyes:

edit: btw if u think the big hp guys blow there stuff only once in a lifetime, wake up, a LOT of them blow shit often.

-Seb

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Seb -

The Titan race Supra went a whole season without blowing an engine, when they finally cracked a cylinder they filled it with concrete and still managed 3 8 second passes. Thankfully they know what race gas is all about. Whose building the new motor ?

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
This is fuckin great...

I wish I lived in FL for this shit alone....

I have about 20 10.1x passes at almost 142 - motor is still mint.

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
onelove said:
Seb -

The Titan race Supra went a whole season without blowing an engine, when they finally cracked a cylinder they filled it with concrete and still managed 3 8 second passes. Thankfully they know what race gas is all about. Whose building the new motor ?
actually im not surprised, when u take attention to details etc its easy to make sure it doesnt blow apart, but when u got owners like me who work a lot and dont always think about everything or to check things often etc or that tend to boost to much on pump, well u know what happens, wes u know a few high hp supras im sure u know a lot of em blow engines and u never hear about it hehe

And im putting a new racing engine in it, it had a normal built engine since larry rebuilt but now im trying to find a full racing engine and just swap

-Seb

1 - 20 of 33 Posts