Supra Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
SupraSeb said:
Is it fun just saying whatever you "think", why dont u base what u say off true facts, if I wanted to and I had a garage I would work on it, and I worked on my old car and I worked on a few 800+hp Muscle cars too in the past. Plus I prefer to have engine work done by ppl who are used to work on these cars everyday, sorry if im not a stupid ass guy who thinks he can work on his shit and itll be alright like you, why dont u just finish ur oh so cool thing that ur working on "just for me" and bring it out :rolleyes:

edit: btw if u think the big hp guys blow there stuff only once in a lifetime, wake up, a LOT of them blow shit often.

-Seb
:lol: this gets better and better...

ill tell you what i KNOW...i KNOW that youre a little boy with too much money...i KNOW that you run your mouth more then you run your car...i KNOW that you dont understand the concept of boost....i KNOW that sometimes motor blow however i also KNOW that NEITHER of yours should have...i KNOW it was your fault both times...and i also KNOW that you talk way too much shit for a kid who has done nothing but take a gorgeous built car and wreck it and blow the engine twice.

congrats on that.

and for the record...tons of high hp engines last for a long ass time....and youre saying you dont have time to check this or that...well then dont have THE CAR! get a honda or something if you dont have time to take care of the supra.... and another thing... if a high hp engine goes its usually at the track when its being run extremely hard.... when was the last time you were at the track running your car? OH THATS RIGHT! never...

get over yourself seb...you aint nothing but a joke :rolleyes:

EDIT: oh and that thing i was saying was just for you...it was a joke...im building something that might give you a run for your money...assuming your car is running then :rolleyes: ...but dont think for one second i would waste my time energy and money just to build something to beat YOU....im building it for me...

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
IdealSupra said:
:lol: this gets better and better...

ill tell you what i KNOW...i KNOW that youre a little boy with too much money...i KNOW that you run your mouth more then you run your car...i KNOW that you dont understand the concept of boost....i KNOW that sometimes motor blow however i also KNOW that NEITHER of yours should have...i KNOW it was your fault both times...and i also KNOW that you talk way too much shit for a kid who has done nothing but take a gorgeous built car and wreck it and blow the engine twice.

congrats on that.

and for the record...tons of high hp engines last for a long ass time....and youre saying you dont have time to check this or that...well then dont have THE CAR! get a honda or something if you dont have time to take care of the supra.... and another thing... if a high hp engine goes its usually at the track when its being run extremely hard.... when was the last time you were at the track running your car? OH THATS RIGHT! never...

get over yourself seb...you aint nothing but a joke :rolleyes:

EDIT: oh and that thing i was saying was just for you...it was a joke...im building something that might give you a run for your money...assuming your car is running then :rolleyes: ...but dont think for one second i would waste my time energy and money just to build something to beat YOU....im building it for me...
see u really dont know what ur talking about, first time it blew wasnt my fault, and the engine in my car ran 900whp for 5(FIVE) years(its bryce dana's old record holding supra), and ive done LOTS of miles with the car, beating the SHIT out of it, while it was running high boost on pump gas, without a single prob, I did houston to montreal, montreal to jersey often and montreal to florida with it, beating the shit out of it, nothing ever happened with that abuse, so please, spare ur bs about things u dont know about me. Yes im the reason for the blown engine this week, thats it, im serious about my car and everything, u can ask the few ppl who saw me actually push my car, like terry or alex, or ask ppl who really know me.

let me act like u for a sec:
hey idealsupra, hey u drive like my grandma, ur mothers a whore, dude ur father paid for ur pos mkiii, ur project is bs....

oh wait...I dont do that,u know why, cause I dont know u, so I dont talk shit about things I dont know. You should learn how to do that.

-Seb

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
I'm with Ideal on this one. :)

If you have a high hp engine and push it as hard as you say you do, why are you running pump gas...? Because it's a DD? Then why did you increase the hp drastically...

·
I wanna go fast!
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
i think everybody needs to relax....everytime i come on the forum theres always backtalk and beef...im pretty sure the people who made the forum didnt make it so people can argue all day...its so people could help other people and shit...who cares if he blew his motor...thats on him....let him learn his own mistakes

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
MUSTANG WOLVERINE said:
Holly crap Seb 30psi on pump gas and meth, WTF was you thinking? :eek:
I think 25psi is good enough on a Supra and on a Mustang 18psi.
bleh a lot of ppl run 28-30 on meth, and I did a lot of test runs to see how was knock and everything and it was fine, the reason why it detonated was because it ran out of meth....so yeah...blew #6 because I forgot to put meth in....lol stupid shit..

-Seb

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
You can run 28 30 psi but for how long? Not that long as you figure out you self.
But try it agian and you will see what happend again. I told you so.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Meth's octane is ~132. Why is everyone cracking on him for running big boost on it? He has no failsafe, which is stupid for sure, but the fuel is ok. All the F1, nascar, etc. cars run on alky. I run 24psi or so on the meth+pump (but I'm a conservative, and often poor weenie.) I am confident you could urn 28-30psi on meth+pump, but at those boost levels, nothing better go wrong! That's the risk he took.

Jayson, how's life? I may come back to Orlando sometime soon. Offer still up to crash there? Car's lookin good.

Adam

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Adrocktt said:
Meth's octane is ~132. Why is everyone cracking on him for running big boost on it? He has no failsafe, which is stupid for sure, but the fuel is ok. All the F1, nascar, etc. cars run on alky. I run 24psi or so on the meth+pump (but I'm a conservative, and often poor weenie.) I am confident you could urn 28-30psi on meth+pump, but at those boost levels, nothing better go wrong! That's the risk he took.

Jayson, how's life? I may come back to Orlando sometime soon. Offer still up to crash there? Car's lookin good.

Adam
well for the record im not cracking on him for running that boost WITH the meth...im cracking on him for the boost he tries to run OFTEN with just pump gas...and then even more so for being stupid and running it hard with no meth at all...at boost levels that meth and gas are barely tolerable...

anyways...life is good...thanks for the compliments on the car...its gettin there ;) im actually gonna be undergoing a pretty sweet project with it in a month or two...should be interesting.

whats the word on your car? sucks you need to sell but at least its for a good cause.... dont budge on your price..thats for sure..you deserve every penny!

as for the orlando situation i actually moved completely back to tampa about two months ago...so unfortunetly i no longer have an apt in orlando as well... looks like youll be hotel living it now bud ;) :p but let me know when youre around...maybe i can get one of the last rides in the blue beast before it goes to a new home...which by the way i hope you are having a screening process for the new owners lol its like adopting a kid :D

·
C.T.H
573 Posts
I'm going to donate tampons to you two until all that crap stops leaking out and you stop cramping. :p

*back on topic*
oOSUPRaEMEOo it's always good to hear that another supra is back on the road. We have to keep the MKIII's representing. Just remember the MKIV wouldn't be here if the MKIII hadn't been first :):cool:

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
yeah, its too bad that some MKIV owners are so ignorant that they cant give credit to the MK3. without the old school, there would be no New school.

meth injection is fine and dandy, but when you run it day in and day out and need it to even drive down the street and want to be a hard ass pushing 30psi on pump gas... its just ridiculous. youre just creating a potential problem. its like a rock star on cocaine. cocaine is a helluva drug. times are good, youre flying high... then all of a sudden, youre music sucks, you have no way to support your bag-a-day coke habit and then you crash out...

try to tune a car for pump gas WITHOUT the need for meth. itll be much more safer and reliable on the street. then have another boost setting for added meth. only run on it when it counts, instead of tryiing to be a baller and run it constantly.

obviously, someone isnt responsible enough to own and maintain an 800rwhp car that runs 30psi on pumpgas + meth. someone needs to just own up and come to the grips that its too much responsibility for just a kid who doesnt have the skills.

and when fast cars with powerful engines blow up, word gets out. a few local guys here in tampa had motor problems due to fuel system issues and word got out, whether or not they ADVERTISED it on an internet board. being rich doesnt make up for ignorance. everyone needs to exhibit some semblance of responsibilty otherwise its going to come back and bite them in theh ass...

like having a so-called professional do work on the car when in reality its a complete hack job.

i recently had to rewire a friend's ENTIRE engine conrol wiring and piggy back setup as well as nitrous and guages... all because a so-called PROFESSIONAL installed it and used shitty ass scotch-locks and butt-splices everywere and pulled power sources from important circuits that shouldnt be tampered with.

·
I wanna go fast!
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
what an analogy chris....lol...coke on a rock star...to meth in a supra....nice..

·
I wanna go fast!
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
YAY!!! my cars back sittin in the driveway again!!! BHG after only 3 drives...gotta love it!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts