Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....i have ~$150-$175 spend... what brand model should i get?? i dont care if they are 2 or 3 way, doesnt matter. and what should i get if it were you?? ( 2 or 3 way speakers?)
thanks alot
yeagy

·
silvermkiv
448 Posts
Take Park up on his offer. Boston Pro's are some great speakers!

·
0 Posts
Well, i know what a lot of the best speakers are, but i guess thats still subjective. Also, they are all out of your price range

·
Registered
66 Posts
Tom, what are the best speakers for the Supra? I'm actually thinking of putting in a killer sound system right now. I was told that the Polk/Momo Components and Subs are kick ass, but they are expensive. What about amps? Which amps are the best to get? I want to get one for the subs and one for the speakers. Thanks.

-Shawn

·
silvermkiv
448 Posts
Shawn, I am using memphis amps and have been very pleased with them. I use the 1000d on the subs wired to 1ohm pushing 1100 watts. Great thing for comps is that at 4ohms it is only rated at 300watts. I also use a memphis 3004 on the mids and highs giving 75 watts x 4 at 4ohms. www.memphiscaraudio.com is their website. I think they can be found online at www.tms-electronics.com

good luck in your search!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts