Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· 2014 E63 S
3,097 Posts
DJ dZ said:
I also own a 6 speed and needed an alarm with pager which offered the features of remote start and turbo timing. After months of researching, I decided on the Clifford Matrix RSX 3.5 and then spent some time finding one at a good price. Eventually I found one for $269 shipped and it's going to be here Tuesday, I can't wait :D Anyways if you are interested or have more questions then e-mail [email protected] and tell Jonathan that Deep sent ya!
How's that alarm working for you? Any complaints or comments? I saw this alarm in best buy tonight and it looked really nice. I'm curious about the range on the remote though.

· 2014 E63 S
3,097 Posts
MK4LIFE said:
I have the Compustar Spread Spectrum model and it pages me up to 6000 ft if the alarm goes off. Has lots of AUX channels and optional expanders for more AUX channels, can basically make it do anything you want.

I love mine, 6000ft is the farthest you will find on the market to day.
Did you ever really get 6000ft or was that what that the compustar guys quote? I could never get that kind of range out of mine. It was better than other remotes that I had, but was around 1/4 mile range. I can imagine they might get the 1-mile range if they were in the desert with no obstructions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.