Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working at a car audio shop I pretty much get to play with toys all day long...when I'm not blowing them up.

The best part of my day is when someone brings in a sub woofer that needs to go back for warranty. Regardless of how good or bad it is...it always gets the best treatment....direct connection to the wall and 120v :D

Today was a truly great day for me because one of our employees happened to partially toast his 12W7 :rockon::rockon::rockon:

So in order not to just waste this lovely opportunity we plan to have a blowing up ceremony tomorrow...equipped fully with video camera in hand. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day I'll have some lovely video for you all with one of the best parts of my day.

Oh yeah we're blowing up a T110 was well :D

anyone else here work in car audio and have fun times like me? :D

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
lol - aw yes - ever had flames shoot though the dust cap?? Post those video's man!!

·
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you have NO idea how upset i was when we plugged in the W7 :(

the sales guy had already blown it up pretty good we found out, but i did get a little fire out of it :) i'll post up the short vid of that. kinda anti-climactic but at least there was SOMETHING.

The T110 has GONE, no response AT ALL when I plugged it in.

Even a W1 a customer brought in was so far gone that i got nothing... :(

All in all a sad day in my life at work...when I don't get to blow stuff up :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Just bust a new one out of the box and say it came like that ;) JK

·
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahaha, i told one of the guys we should see how long one of his T212's would go for.

the shipping cost is too much for a few minutes of fun :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts