Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Think we should get a thread together for cabron replacement parts for the Supra. That means bodykit parts/wings/diffusers/bonnets/guards/dash/doors/hatch/spark plug covers, ANYTHING.

Any parts you post up should be accompanied by pics. I'm at work now but will post some up when I get home.

Dan.

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Lets see you have the carbon fiber hatch, multiple carbon fiber hoods, seibon, vis, trd, oem, you have carbon fiber mirrors, I want to say do luck front bumper with carbonfiber accents? im a little sketchy on that one. you have the modellista designs front lip, seibon carbon fiber front lip, APR carbon fiber wing, do luck carbon wing, RMM wing with carbon fiber insert, top secret wing, are there any eyelids that are carbon fiber, Modellista desgins carbon fiber rear diffuser, and top secret carbon diffser. Thats all I can think of right now im sure therse more. I also know theres like a 13 peice wide body kit total carbon fiber. Modellista is also building a JTGC insipred wide body kit available in carbon fiber. hope this helps

Matt

*ghost edit* Pretty sure we have carbon fiber overlay for the interior, door panels, arm rest, and a full dash has be R&D, dont know if its in production yet

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
i think matt covered it i cant think of anything else... i think ive seen the shorty carbon fiber wing (mid height one)

~Andrew

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
DTSupra30 said:
Lets see you have the carbon fiber hatch, multiple carbon fiber hoods, seibon, vis, trd, oem, you have carbon fiber mirrors, I want to say do luck front bumper with carbonfiber accents? im a little sketchy on that one. you have the modellista designs front lip, seibon carbon fiber front lip, APR carbon fiber wing, do luck carbon wing, RMM wing with carbon fiber insert, top secret wing, are there any eyelids that are carbon fiber, Modellista desgins carbon fiber rear diffuser, and top secret carbon diffser. Thats all I can think of right now im sure therse more. I also know theres like a 13 peice wide body kit total carbon fiber. Modellista is also building a JTGC insipred wide body kit available in carbon fiber. hope this helps

Matt

*ghost edit* Pretty sure we have carbon fiber overlay for the interior, door panels, arm rest, and a full dash has be R&D, dont know if its in production yet
The Do-Luck bumper with carbon fiber is offered by MD.

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
95jza80tt said:
don't forget carbon fiber inteerior door panels carbon fiber door skins and carbon fiber front fenders are also avail. for our carz
Seibon CF doors are on MVP's site. I'm not sure where the door panels are, but I've seen them. Wheer can you get the front fenders?
By the way, AWESOME idea for a thread!

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
i'm not a big fan or supporter of siebons parts but you can find them on thier website though.. the door panels are made by a few various companies one of which is carbon fiber fx i think..

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys didn't get a chance at home to kick this off, at work now again. Wonder when Modelista are going to copy the Ridox skirts?

Anyone else feel free to kick off the thread with some pics and descriptions :D

Dan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts