Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Na Zdrowie
1,238 Posts
Well it is suppose to be really nice this weekend. I am interested

· Registered
93 Posts
I see your ( I SWEAR IT'S STOCK) Supra parked in Tayler street by ILLINOI BAR. I go there to visit my friend and I think you live by there. I also park mine there all the time! Red and black 1994.

· stop-lame-signatures.com
789 Posts
You guys missed out if you didn't go driving this weekend.

We did:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=368772

We did both surface street and highway driving. (Included downtown routes and highways too).

Every Satuday we drive, just come prepared to behave and be able to turn and stop. Everyone can accelerate :)

lateRZ

· Banned
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Yllik said:
I see your ( I SWEAR IT'S STOCK) Supra parked in Tayler street by ILLINOI BAR. I go there to visit my friend and I think you live by there. I also park mine there all the time! Red and black 1994.
yea, i used to be by ibar alot.. not much these days though, i dont talk to the girls that live above there anymore

come out for a drive

phlypside: ill be coming out to the JGTCA meets after i get my car running, but for the time being id like to have a little "supra drive"

or perhaps we can incorporate a "supra drive" into the JGTCA meet... get a buncha supra guys to come out on one of your drives and take a supra group picture for supra forums while still participating with the whole group

input on that? my goal is a photo of 10+ supras for me to hang on my wall

· stop-lame-signatures.com
789 Posts
swearitsstock said:
.....phlypside: ill be coming out to the JGTCA meets after i get my car running, but for the time being id like to have a little "supra drive"

or perhaps we can incorporate a "supra drive" into the JGTCA meet... get a buncha supra guys to come out on one of your drives and take a supra group picture for supra forums while still participating with the whole group

input on that? my goal is a photo of 10+ supras for me to hang on my wall
No worries it's an open invite. Actually I was talkin to Ascari_2 about it and we were planning on meeting up with the Supra Cruise folks if the cruise took them into downtown about the time we were meeting up, otherwise you guys could've met up with us alil earlier, like 6:00PM (if you guys had started at 10:30A you could've easily met up with us for the JGTCA poster shoot :)).

I think you can get 10+ Supras together when Chi2K6 happens, just talk to Nelson about that.

lateRZ

· Banned
244 Posts
david u n00b ^. i heard about the JGTCA meet i was gonna go but then remebered my car is on its way from the AZ

· Banned
244 Posts
i would shoot for next weekend this weekend is the week of formula drift on saturday the 10th.

· Registered
3,051 Posts
Well my trans is back in my garage supposedly all fixed up, now if I could only get it back in the car....damn this weather.

· 7M POWER
149 Posts
im im also now that my car is done

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.