Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone still up for doing this? or is it just completely cancelled?

i can think of a few guys that need to break in trannies and clutches... so might as well all do it together

·
Crawlin like a Catapilla.
278 Posts
im always down for a drive

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
Well it is suppose to be really nice this weekend. I am interested

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dan,

I have couple guys from our area that want to drive around,let me know!

·
Banned
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well... my car should be done by this weekend, and the weather report looks gorgeous

so im going to be going on a cruise, you are all welcome to join me
contact me on AIM at "itsmrjon" and we can discuss details...

·
Registered
86 Posts
I see your ( I SWEAR IT'S STOCK) Supra parked in Tayler street by ILLINOI BAR. I go there to visit my friend and I think you live by there. I also park mine there all the time! Red and black 1994.

·
Banned
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Yllik said:
I see your ( I SWEAR IT'S STOCK) Supra parked in Tayler street by ILLINOI BAR. I go there to visit my friend and I think you live by there. I also park mine there all the time! Red and black 1994.
yea, i used to be by ibar alot.. not much these days though, i dont talk to the girls that live above there anymore

come out for a drive

phlypside: ill be coming out to the JGTCA meets after i get my car running, but for the time being id like to have a little "supra drive"

or perhaps we can incorporate a "supra drive" into the JGTCA meet... get a buncha supra guys to come out on one of your drives and take a supra group picture for supra forums while still participating with the whole group

input on that? my goal is a photo of 10+ supras for me to hang on my wall

·
stop-lame-signatures.com
786 Posts
swearitsstock said:
.....phlypside: ill be coming out to the JGTCA meets after i get my car running, but for the time being id like to have a little "supra drive"

or perhaps we can incorporate a "supra drive" into the JGTCA meet... get a buncha supra guys to come out on one of your drives and take a supra group picture for supra forums while still participating with the whole group

input on that? my goal is a photo of 10+ supras for me to hang on my wall
No worries it's an open invite. Actually I was talkin to Ascari_2 about it and we were planning on meeting up with the Supra Cruise folks if the cruise took them into downtown about the time we were meeting up, otherwise you guys could've met up with us alil earlier, like 6:00PM (if you guys had started at 10:30A you could've easily met up with us for the JGTCA poster shoot :)).

I think you can get 10+ Supras together when Chi2K6 happens, just talk to Nelson about that.

lateRZ

·
Registered
84 Posts
i would be more than happy to still do this supra drive.... i was very disappointed that it did not happen last weekend..... but whenever u plan to do this drive again let me know so i can have that day free.. :)

·
Banned
136 Posts
david u n00b ^. i heard about the JGTCA meet i was gonna go but then remebered my car is on its way from the AZ

·
Banned
136 Posts
i would shoot for next weekend this weekend is the week of formula drift on saturday the 10th.

·
Registered
457 Posts
me go me go.....

can i :ugh2: o well when and where hope fully i can make it there with out any problems haha..

reminder i drive an mk3 :rofl:

haha lets already do this demn cruise 2 night!!!!!!!!!

lets all meet at SP or w/e

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Well my trans is back in my garage supposedly all fixed up, now if I could only get it back in the car....damn this weather.

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
Gravy2116 said:
im good for a drive....but my hood and fenders are a bit messed up because of the wind :ugh2:
What happened? I have to go look at mine now.

·
7M POWER
146 Posts
im im also now that my car is done

1 - 20 of 41 Posts