Supra Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

· Registered
3,051 Posts
I will give it a little more planning and post it here. If there is enough interest I am sure we can make it happen. I don't know about you guys but I'd love to ride through the downtown area as a caravan and maybe sound off a little on lower wacker.

Yuri

· stop-lame-signatures.com
789 Posts
2JZmadison said:
Not the most eventful video out there....but looks like a decent turn out.
And just so you know, that was a small meet--we were only expecting 11 cars and more like 18 showed up. We've had 22-25 cars already (our first meet) and the season's just beginning (this was our 3rd meet with a cruise as we had bad weather one weekend and only had 6-8 cars show up).

BTW, what would be an eventful video for you? *grin*

We hit some nice roads and had some nice cars out... and we do this every week. That's pretty eventful if you ask me.... because it beats the heck outta standing around in the parkinglot and having a "meet" muhahahah.

lateRZ

· Registered
4,132 Posts
Fine...
I'll have tp take it upon myself to build some ramps and and bring them down if I make it to a meet or two this summer ;)
Phlypside, do you usually attend every meet?

· I pretend to be fast
948 Posts
PhlypSide said:
Jumps? Hahah this ain't "Dukes of Hazzard"!.... but we do have some Rally-capable vehicles (WRX, WRX STi, Celica GT-4, Legacy GT) in the mix.... I wouldn't want to see any Supra flying over anything and landing HARD! :( heheh

lateRZ
Aint that the truth! I've gotten air a few times in the supra on my ex-girl friends road, and boy do these things land crazy hard. Everyone knows it as roller coaster road in Hampshire. It sure was fun though :bigthumb:

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.