Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

· Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The current King of Stock Production Car's has done it again. The SSC Ultimate Aero TT 2009 spec's show that the current KING of Stock Production Car's, has been upgraded. 15% more power and Air Flow increased 20% to the Engine. It is claimed to reach a Top Speed of 270MPH, with 6th gear rated at 272.102MPH Top Speed.

Who and if any will De-Throne the King? Bugatti Veyron Sport 1200HP/9ff 1100hp we will see!!!

Stats fit for a King:

[email protected] 6075 RPM
Toruqe-1112FT-LB @6150 RPM
Redline-7200 RPM
Dry Weight- 2750 LBS

0-60-2.78's
1/4mile-9.90's @ 144MPH
Top Speed-257.41MPH
Skidpad-1.05g
0-100MPH-0-11.66
60MPH-0-(Braking)-103Feet

· Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
DAM Sorry about the PICTURES :(

· !black
10,248 Posts
Hi,

No one really gives a fuck about some small kit car company making a few offs of their overly hyped lambo clone.

Please, stop posting this kind of shit. The king it is certainly not.

Cheers.

PS. Someone should update Guinness on what "Production car" actually means -- this isn't one :lol: :lol:

· Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
please give me a break with the king stuff. 4 more mph hour and the looks of a kit car does not make it the "king." the king always gets the best of everything. the king owns a veyron.
Hey I love the Veryron Second Fav car(behind the ENZO). But you have to give respect where respect is do. It's the best stock production car you can buy. Beauty,Speed,Power,and Luxury.

· Custom User Title
2,660 Posts
If they don't sell at least 500 cars per year, it's not a production vehicle imo (this includes the Veyron)

· Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi,

No one really gives a fuck about some small kit car company making a few offs of their overly hyped lambo clone.

Cheers.

PS. Someone should update Guinness on what "Production car" actually means -- this isn't one :lol: :lol:
He MadMaxx make sure you know you stats befor you bash the car SSC has be working on the car sense 1996, and it's not a kit car at all it's a full production car. I know you don't like the car, but make sure you know what your talking about before you hate on it. :)

· !black
10,248 Posts
He MadMaxx make sure you know you stats befor you bash the car SSC has be working on the car sense 1996, and it's not a kit car at all it's a full production car. I know you don't like the car, but make sure you know what your talking about before you hate on it. :)
Oh trust me, I know all about this company. They started out making lambo kits :lol:
Throwing a puffed up smallblock in the back of something and going fast in a strait line does not make you a supercar.

This hunk of shit may be fast, but it's got zero pedigree and is the stuff fanboi's are made of. All stats, zero lineage - awesome. You're going to get laughed at over and over again if you continue to post this "it's the king!" bullshit.

· Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh trust me, I know all about this company. They started out making lambo kits :lol:
Throwing a puffed up smallblock in the back of something and going fast in a strait line does not make you a supercar.

This hunk of shit may be fast, but it's got zero pedigree and is the stuff fanboi's are made of. All stats, zero lineage - awesome.
Wow you really just don't like the caror the company. Pedigree ok yes but you have to admit it's what most production car's want to be fast and it handles very well for the power it has. Still in all it the Best Stock car as of now. (P.S. I'm an Ferrari ENZO Lover)

· Registered
194 Posts

This hunk of shit may be fast, but it's got zero pedigree and is the stuff fanboi's are made of. All stats, zero lineage - awesome. You're going to get laughed at over and over again if you continue to post this "it's the king!" bullshit.
Thank you.

VW poured millions into the development of the veyron, and that becomes obvious just by looking at the two cars. Besides, don't you have to sell something like 100 cars before you're considered a production car? I've seen two of the sscs on the internet, and both of those were still at the shop in vegas. By my understanding, the veyron is still the fastest stock production car you can buy.

· Super Moderator
14,072 Posts
Sure, its fast as hell... But almost everyone that knew anything at all about cars would only see a hopped up Fiero kit car sitting next to them at a stoplight.

I still don't know how they get off calling themselves 'Shelby' Super Cars when they aren't even associated with Carroll Shelby. Just because of that they already have less than zero credibility - if they truly had the 'king' of productions cars they wouldn't need to ride on another name's reputation. They could simply make their own name instead.

· Premium Member
75 Posts
Sure, its fast as hell... But almost everyone that knew anything at all about cars would only see a hopped up Fiero kit car sitting next to them at a stoplight.

I still don't know how they get off calling themselves 'Shelby' Super Cars when they aren't even associated with Carroll Shelby. Just because of that they already have less than zero credibility - if they truly had the 'king' of productions cars they wouldn't need to ride on another name's reputation. They could simply make their own name instead.
The founder's name is Jerod O. Shelby.

Jerod Super Cars just doesn't have the same ring to it I guess...:dumbass:

· Registered
6,620 Posts
Ugly kit car, could go 500mph I would not really care at all. I've watched all the videos on this car, know the history of it, etc.

There's a reason why they don't sell any and the only two cars they have for sale are the same ones used in all the videos.

I'd take just about any proper supercar over it anyday. All these kit car tuner companies throwing ads in the duPont registry saying things like x2 the performance of an Enzo at 1/10 the cost are getting really annoying

· Who's the Master?!
6,272 Posts
Hi,

Cheers.

This.

Hey I love the Veryron Second Fav car(behind the ENZO). But you have to give respect where respect is do. It's the best stock production car you can buy. Beauty,Speed,Power,and Luxury.
No, you don't. It's got speed and power in spades, but beauty and luxury? Come on. It looks like a gussied-up kit car (that started out as a Diablo clone) inside and out. It just spells "cheese".

· Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This.

No, you don't. It's got speed and power in spades, but beauty and luxury? Come on. It looks like a gussied-up kit car (that started out as a Diablo clone) inside and out. It just spells "cheese".
Yes I do I the biggest FAN of the Veyron but It's not the fastest production car anymore. If I had the money to get a Ultimate Aero TT or an Bugatti I would get the Bugatti and the Save up get the the Ultimaye Aero TT. My thing is give respect where respect is do. As far as Top Speed and Performance the Ultimate Aero TT is at the top at the list.
1)Ultimate Aero TT-257MPH
2)Bugatti Veyron-253MPH
3)CCRX-242MPH

· LLOOYYDDD!!!!!!!!!!
1,296 Posts
Tbe fastest this car has done is 256.18. They say theoretically it can do 272. It looks like a cheap kit car and weighs nearly half what a Veyron does. I would take a 430 Ferrari over this let alone a Veyron.

· Registered
913 Posts
wow buddy way to bench race this heap of shit that i wouldn't trust at 170mph let alone 270+

couple of ******** banging three of these off a decade in some chicken coop farm house production facility might qualify it as king of the kit cars at best.

do you really think this holocaust of a supercar can compare in any way to the kind of engineering, r&d, testing and technology that went into the veyron program?

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.