Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are here now, after several assassination attempts russia russia, stormy, cohen, ect.... the demoncrat pedofiles, wide open border nuts,
post term abortionists, deep state media, child trafficking, rapists and all the grifting criminals are going full retard,
and trying to impeach president trump and rig the 2020 elections.

the media are playing pretend that this isn't happening, so you know it is.

here's the thread in this dredfully formatted version of supraforums, lets talk about this latest unchecked treason by democrat traitors.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,244 Posts
DNC has bunch of idiots as front runner, the fact that creepy old pervert like Biden is the front runner is just insane. They know they have no hope for 2020, so they are back to the same shenanigans. What I have a hard time understanding is, why media only covers what orange man did? I mean, Biden used his VP influence to push his retarded son to get that cushy job, the state controlled energy company, after Barry and Biden orchestrated the coup that put a friendly regime in Ukraine. But who cares, right. Same shit when Hillary got busted with illegal servers, but somehow it was the russkies fault that they exposed her crimes via wikileaks.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DNC has bunch of idiots as front runner, the fact that creepy old pervert like Biden is the front runner is just insane. They know they have no hope for 2020, so they are back to the same shenanigans. What I have a hard time understanding is, why media only covers what orange man did? I mean, Biden used his VP influence to push his retarded son to get that cushy job, the state controlled energy company, after Barry and Biden orchestrated the coup that put a friendly regime in Ukraine. But who cares, right. Same shit when Hillary got busted with illegal servers, but somehow it was the russkies fault that they exposed her crimes via wikileaks.
it was seth rich and now hes dead.

·
I'm your huckleberry...
1,972 Posts
The more they try and remove Trump by undemocratic means, the more chance he has of winning the next election. I'm more than happy for them to continue shooting themselves in the ass.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts