1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Inline for the win
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
762 Posts
Amazing!!!!!! Just read through it! This NEEDS to be a sticky thanks for everyone who contributed to this study it helps the community out so much! Thank all of you for your time, money and dedication.

·
Super Moderator
9,913 Posts
If this isn't sticky-worthy, I don't know what is... so it's now a sticky!

Huge thanks to all involved in this test, and thanks for sharing it with the community! :beer:

·
Old School
4,014 Posts
Doug (Suprafied) did all the heavy lifting and deserves the lion's share of the credit.

·
From the land down under
3,557 Posts
Thanks alot for the effort, and cost involved in performing this test for the community :)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Awesome review and thanks to all who have contributed. I'm glad that I switched back to the V160 fluid from RP.

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
Thanks to all you guys, Doug, Chip, John, Craig, and Ken, for doing this and reporting results to the community. I get peace of mind from knowing I'm taking proper care of the hardware.

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Thanks to all the parties involved in getting this done! Really great information!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Definitely a big thanks for going through the trouble!

Could you post up a pic/part # for the Toyota ATF (as to not confuse it with the Toyota*T‐IV*ATF*fluid)?

·
Inline for the win
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Definitely a big thanks for going through the trouble!

Could you post up a pic/part # for the Toyota ATF (as to not confuse it with the Toyota*T‐IV*ATF*fluid)?
The Toyota ATF used was T-IV.

·
Boost Junkie
12,359 Posts
Great job.

Steve K.

·
serbian by blood!!!
1,675 Posts
Nice read. Thx guys

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
Wow - most excellent writeup. Thank you for all of you all's work in getting us these answers.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
About this Discussion
119 Replies
68 Participants
1JZ_Cressida
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing