Discussion Starter #1
Check it out..

D R34 Pics first..

The HKS Dog Box

The carbon fibre long shaft:

The brakes:

The engine bay:

The complete gallery :
http://www.autojunctions.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=308&Itemid=1[/img]

-----------------

FD3S Fortune Kit

Teaser:

So far i'm only going to publish 4 pictures of this. More will come as i'm trying to arrange for a photo shoot with 3 other fortune kitted fd3s. Keep yr fingers crossed...

·
8 Second 6spd
1,250 Posts
wow, veilside totally ruins another car. Why do they never even take into consideration the stock body lines, they just add lines wherever. Bulges here and there, angle lines here and curvy lines in other spots. eh.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Dear Heavenly Father.

2.8 stroker, dogbox tranny, and V-cam all on the same car.

I came....multiple times.

Only thing I'd change performance wise would be swapping out that T04Z for a pair of some flowing twins.

As far as the Fortune-kitted FD....didn't like it in TD, and still don't like the kit. Ruins the lines completely. But, I guess that is what makes Veilside the world-renowned company that it is.

:(

·
Wangan Nasty
1,807 Posts
Only thing I'd change performance wise would be swapping out that T04Z for a pair of some flowing twins.
Problem is these days, with turbo technology the way it is, you can get the response out out of a single what you could only get with twins. There is a + and - to both setups, but single usually means less clutter, less heat in the engine bay, and a lot more working space.

·
Registered
391 Posts
The front of the VS RX-7 isn't too bad IMO... it's the rear quarters/rear end that completely destroy the car. That rear is so ugly, big, block-like and uninspired.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
:wtf: Fuck, no. Unless you are trying to delay spool time and lag makes you happy. Knock yourself out.

Oh and Gay-eilside FTL again and again. I think they employ grade schoolers for their design staff.

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,873 Posts
Would love to experience that r34's peformance with the hks goodies.
Isn't that the same kit that was on the last f&f on the fd ?
I guess veilside do well money wise
to still to be around.

·
A Dog who can Computer
1,963 Posts
that R34 is sexy.

I kind of like the Veilside RX-7. I also like their NSX fortune kit and the MR-S Millennium kit.

·
Registered
122 Posts
R34 looks pretty clean but it looks kinda outdated to me now and Fortune FD look damn exotic. Can't wait for the other pics.

·
Registered
391 Posts
MR-S Millennium kit.
The best fortune kit from veilside. The front is still kinda messed up though, they made it too long and duck billed/droopy, drags the front fascia of the car to the ground; it looks like it has mild downs syndrome. The sides/rear aren't bad though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts