Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure some of you will appreciate this. '02 Honda CB250 Nighthawk custom chopper.

The bike was purchased at a salvage auction. The front wheel/forks were damaged from rear ending someone. I cut the front of the Honda frame off, welded on a new front end from a dual sport bike, raked out so its a chopper now. Headlights, front fender, etc all off different bikes. Just got a fresh paint job of '00-'04 Corvette Millennium Yellow. Just registered, street legal and needs nothing, I've put 3,000+ miles on the bike since the chopper conversion.

(BTW I'm selling it right now for $1,900 if anyone wants it [email protected])
:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hmmm I like the riding position just fine. Stock handlebars on the new front forks / triple clamp. Turning radius does suck, I welded on new stops so the handlebars don't hit the gas tank. Just gotta go back and forth to get out of some parking situations, can make street turns and even do a U-turn on a regular size neighborhood street ok.

Don't wanna start anything, but I'm a big 3000GT/Stealth guy, owned 3 1 TT. Also DSM's AWD turbo Mitsu woohoo.

but bikes right now

I had a supraforums account in the past with more posts but I guess I couldn't get it working after a long time and started this new one. Big 3si.org member since may 02, 5,000 posts.

·
2/3 HP to the Paws
1,519 Posts
That's pretty cool. :bigthumb:

Needs a new exhaust that's more parallel to the ground, IMO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts