Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably only about 5 people on here remember me considering the turnover supraforums has but SP called today to tell me than my lexus is done (dropped it off in February of 05 :) )

Quick overview:

TT Shortblock
Stock VVTi Head with HKS 272 cams and VVTi disabled
SP Race Intake Manifold
95 lbs/hr injectors
AEM
SP74GTS
4" Downpipe to twin 3" Exhaust
SP400 with 4600 stall.

Car made 690 RWHP at 28psi. Hopefully larry can chime in and post up a dyno sheet, I just thought I would throw my numbers out. I think 690 RWHP through a 4600 stall and with the transbrake should be good for deep 10s on a decent tire. I don't plan on turning the boost up any as I am a bit gun shy after the number of motors my old SC went though (although that was on a stock NA block).

-Ethan

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Congrats Ethan. I remember you. :)

·
Here comes the Hammer.
131 Posts
Congrats! I remember you, didn't you have a turbo ford festiva or something like that before this lexus?? :wavey:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
240zx said:
Congrats! I remember you, didn't you have a turbo ford festiva or something like that before this lexus?? :wavey:
Yeah I had a festiva for a while. I used to have another turbo lexus that the oldschoolers would probably remember also.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Congrats, great numbers through the 400! Should be a blast to drive.

Can you answer one question though, what exactly took over a year to complete? Wow. You are a patient man or there's more to the story? Either way, congrats and get some pictures and vid up!

·
xxsupraxx hater
171 Posts
Ebanks said:
Probably only about 5 people on here remember me considering the turnover supraforums has but SP called today to tell me than my lexus is done (dropped it off in February of 05 :) )

Quick overview:

TT Shortblock
Stock VVTi Head with HKS 272 cams and VVTi disabled
SP Race Intake Manifold
95 lbs/hr injectors
AEM
SP74GTS
4" Downpipe to twin 3" Exhaust
SP400 with 4600 stall.

Car made 690 RWHP at 28psi. Hopefully larry can chime in and post up a dyno sheet, I just thought I would throw my numbers out. I think 690 RWHP through a 4600 stall and with the transbrake should be good for deep 10s on a decent tire. I don't plan on turning the boost up any as I am a bit gun shy after the number of motors my old SC went though (although that was on a stock NA block).

-Ethan

Who are you?????? :dunno:

jerry

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
Holy shit....I don't believe it!

·
Hardtop Crew
6,382 Posts
philly jus a random q about ure sig where did u get that nx ad with the needle i love it haha nice car man good to see you rep,philly,are u familiar with fuzion?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Nice job, Congrats! I remember readin about your car back in the day. Nice to see your back.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts