Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Alpha Racing
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys we're giving a good month aheads notice to get to this MEET!
Also remember this is for the mature audience, NO Burn-outs, NO Donuts, NO STUPIDITY!

There is a burn-out contest that you can enter and you also get ONE FREE run down the track!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Man that gold car is hot! :wtflol:

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
The copper colored Civic convertible?

I'm going to try and hold this date.. hopefully things work out!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Looks like 1g DSM with civic headlights now.

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
I may make the trip out there. . .

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
that drop top civic was on tv with jessica barton doing a interview...lol funny kid wanted to take her and her friends for a ride .lol.

frankie5, whos mk4 is on that flyer? is it boostrushes? looks good.

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
LOL.. I never saw that interview.. SOmetimes i just like to pick out the worst cars and find a way to make fun of them without them knowing it... I usually find cars where the guy is so proud of doing all the work themselves and the bumpers are falling off and they like sraypainted the whole interior... Its great! I pick out some nice ones too, i have to even it out :)

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
drift tt 23 said:
that drop top civic was on tv with jessica barton doing a interview...lol funny kid wanted to take her and her friends for a ride .lol.

frankie5, whos mk4 is on that flyer? is it boostrushes? looks good.
Holy hell, you have a good eye... I totally missed that :1poke:

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
jessica: i watched it on espn2 .the event was at e-town. funny skinny lil guy. i even saw the outakes/behind the scenes of him not even to answer any questions about his car.you had to guide him.lol lol.

greg: my car...your car has been on lots of those flyers and gets lots or airtime from the tsl guys. the tsl guys show us lots of love.

·
Alpha Racing
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
drift tt 23 said:
jessica: i watched it on espn2 .the event was at e-town. funny skinny lil guy. i even saw the outakes/behind the scenes of him not even to answer any questions about his car.you had to guide him.lol lol.

greg: my car...your car has been on lots of those flyers and gets lots or airtime from the tsl guys. the tsl guys show us lots of love.
Well since I'm a supra owner it only makes sense to have a supra on the flyers! So I wanna see the supra guys out there!!!

BTW is greg the new owner of your car BJ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts