Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
---
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The moment you'v all been waiting for. "finished" engine bay shots. teaser warning ;)

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. So here are 3 to keep you guys busy until the final unveiling.

Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Pictures look like the color could be deceiving the quality of the engine bay both good and bad. Looks like your off to a good start though!

·
---
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice NA-T you got there!!!

Kinda... but not really, its complicated ;) Full details on the build will be coming later. But none the less, good catch.

Pictures look like the color could be deceiving the quality of the engine bay both good and bad. Looks like your off to a good start though!
You're right, the color hue does take away from the quality of the image, did that on purpose since it won't be unveiled until everything's completely done.

looks like someone took some night shots under an orange light but the engine bay dose look shinny and purrty.
Not quite... I did take the pictures in low lighting, but once they were on my computr I added a color raster layer of redish brown, which replaced every single shade of color with a shade of redish brown.

As to everyone else, thanks for the kind and encouraging words.

And if anyone here is one of the people who i talked with at the mvp booth at tx2k7 I ask that you keep what you know on the down low until the car is unveiled. Thanks.

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
I cant see!:tear: Show The Real Deal!

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Wow man...looks like an awesome setup, though it looks like the GE radiator hose you got there?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts