Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously this guy has screwed enough people on the forums that he can't even think about listing his car for sale out here. He took me for $700 bucks last year for rims I tires I never received, and now I find a listing on e-bay his nearly finished project car, complete with pictures taken at the house where he had posted parts for sale on the forums previously. Looks like he has dumped lot of his (or other peoples) money into this car. He even goes to the length of creating separate e-bay accounts to try and hide his identity, like nobody is ever going to figure that out. For those that don't know, I am talking about Jason Fernandez in Miami, Fl. If you see him, tell him I still want my money back. I think now is probably a good time to think about checking with e-bay fraud department as well. As a minimum if somebody buys this car off of him please hold back my 700 bucks and mail it to me LOL.

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
sorry to hear that,thank God, all the guys I dealt with on this forum are very nice, have you tried posting this in buyer/seller rating section?

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
What car does he have?
Put up some pics, maybe someone down here knows the car or we'll see him cruising around.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
I saw his listing on e-bay...

after I came back to sf, I noticed his -1 trader rating...

now this makes a little more sense

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
guardrail said:
Yes. That is the one. The guy who listed it just sent me an e-mail back (on e-bay, no name or address given) still claiming it is not him. I know I recognize the house in the photos from previous supraforums posts right down to the columns out front and the red driveway, but they have been deleted off of the server already. Plus, if he is a legit supra guy wouldn't he at least be willing to offer up his screen name and the name of a mod that can vouch for him? If anybody else recognizes the house and car in the e-bay as Jason Fernandez (highboostmkiv plus other aliases, e-mial addresses, etc) please let me know. Or if I have my wires crossed and confused this guy with somebody else let know so I can apologize. Although it still seems highly unlikely that this car would not be in the for sale section of the forum if it was tied to a legit member.
Thanks,
Aaron

·
Registered
16 Posts
i live in miami i'll run him off the road for you,then take him to the hospital then beat the $hit out of him with his crutch. if you want me to

Richard

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jon_24v said:
uhm, there is a such thing as people that own supras that are not members of SupraForums.
uhm, I recognize the house the pictures were taken at as matching his house. uhm, you can even make out the circular drive and car port on the front of the house from the satellite photo on zillow.com uhm, he always plays dumb and never provides a name, phone number, or even an e-mail address

No bodily harm is desired.

He is living in a really nice house with his parents, so I guess I can try and call mom so at least they are aware of his activities, but he may be good at intercepting phone calls.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts