1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
More AMS spam thanks

·
Registered
242 Posts
Was reading last night on evoM that AMS just made 1000whp.

Some good power, Now lets see if they can get it down the track with a respectable time.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
wow what class do they race in at NOPI and NHRA?

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
This car was not built to compete in any class. It was built for street domination and having fun at the track.

You guys seem to love marketing and advertising a LOT. Why not lay the smack down in Pro Street tire or Pro 4 cylinder? That seems like a better from of marketing. Rather than Underground Internet vids and message board spam. I got a supra because I loved watching Bullish and MSP lay the smack down at the track. I don't think Internet vids and Spam really broadens your customer base all that much. Espically when posted on forums where 99% of the members dont really care.

With that said i am very close to buying an evo as a daily beater. I really am starting to like the car for daily duties.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ball Bearing Supra said:
You guys seem to love marketing and advertising a LOT. Why not lay the smack down in Pro Street tire or Pro 4 cylinder? That seems like a better from of marketing. Rather than Underground Internet vids and message board spam. I got a supra because I loved watching Bullish and MSP lay the smack down at the track. I don't think Internet vids and Spam really broadens your customer base all that much. Espically when posted on forums where 99% of the members dont really care.

With that said i am very close to buying an evo as a daily beater. I really am starting to like the car for daily duties.
stop hating, if you have nothing better to go play with Al.....

·
Official SF BS Detector
177 Posts
Ball Bearing Supra said:

You seem to love bashing AMS a LOT. Our drag Evo is built for NDRA Pro 4 and will compete when the bugs are worked out of the new setup. Of all the videos that have been posted on SF reguarding AMS and thier accomplishments there is only ONE that I know of that was posted by anybody that is remotely connected to AMS.. That ONE video was of MY car that I posted... Every other video was posted up without our knowledge... The only reason that anybody from AMS even posted in any of these threads were to defend ourselves against the idiotic bashing of people like yourself.. We dont really care what YOU think we should do for advertising or to broaden our customer base... If your so desperate to be a part of AMS then send in a resume, if not then keep your opinions of what we should do with our cars, how to advertise, where to post, what to do with vids, etc to your self....

Daily duties in an Evo suck.. The ride is too harsh, they are manual transmission, they dont get great gas milage, the gas tank is to small, there is no cruise control and its too tempting to modify them....

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Daily duties in an Evo suck.. The ride is too harsh, they are manual transmission, they dont get great gas milage, the gas tank is to small, there is no cruise control and its too tempting to modify them....
I never use cruse control anyway, I don't drive that far, and I like a harsh ride. Dont get me wrong, I really like the evo for what it is. I feel pictures really don't do the car justice. I just don't buy into the over emphasized hype. I personally would not want a 1000hp evo. To much lag which destroys the point of it being a street car. I think a nice built 2.0L motor with cams a mild head port and a Gt3076 or 50 trim. Would be a much more enjoyable pump gas street ride. Add some nice rims and suspension and waste 99% of everything on the street.

:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.