Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Radiator Man
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so if any of you have followed my posts on the NW forums, you'll notice that I blew my old engine, was going to sell the car, decided not to, and dropped a new 7m in. The engine is so clean, rusted on the sides, veryyyyy clean internals. May owe my parents about 1400 bucks, but it was worth it. it's so clean! 60k kilometers on it, so about 35k miles. The only bad thing is, while I had the car sitting at the shop I had orginally taken it to (I decided to have one of the previous owners swap the motors), the passenger side got dented right before the door.

Here's the pictures...

the engine...

the internals...(not sure how well you can seem it, but it's CLEANNNNNN)

and the damage...

·
Dont let the name fool u
496 Posts
damn 35k thats nice, engine looks great very clean man great job on it
just get it to a body shop an they'll have that dent out in no time an then your set

:bigthumb:

·
The Radiator Man
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bpusupra said:
damn 35k thats nice, engine looks great very clean man great job on it
just get it to a body shop an they'll have that dent out in no time an then your set

:bigthumb:
Yup!
only cost me 800 bucks too.
Yeah, once I get some money, I'll do that.. haha

·
2,260 Posts
hopefully it wasn't yours, but I saw a black mk3 with black sawblades on the side of I-5 North this evening right by Alderwood mall. I was going to stop, but I didn't see anyone there? Hope it wasn't you.

·
The Radiator Man
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kwnate said:
hopefully it wasn't yours, but I saw a black mk3 with black sawblades on the side of I-5 North this evening right by Alderwood mall. I was going to stop, but I didn't see anyone there? Hope it wasn't you.

haha
already replied to your post on the spottings thread. it was.
loose coolant hose :(
it's all good now though.

·
The Radiator Man
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TheHeffNerr said:
time for me to race it now :) looks good.
you're on heff.
i dont work till friday.
where shall this go down!?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts