Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
sounds like its got a lot more high tech system in there. like the new RL. hope it doesnot weight much more than the S2000.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mifesto said:
i did wonder maybe it was too similar to the s2k and consumer would be unwilling to pay 43k.
Isn't the S2K like 33-35k right now....so with the AWD, more power, bigger engine, more seats...and probably better technology...another 8k shouldnt be too bad

·
GM Interior Designer
658 Posts
autoXr said:
I saw that posted on 4/1. Isn't it an april fool's joke? Either way, it is a really bad photoshop.
Exactly, why introduce a car that looks like the old car with a hatch back.

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
Yeah, it does look like FC. :p

Anyway, I don't really like it... hopefully production version will look better.

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,284 Posts
looks like someone just photochopped the rear window and roofline from a late 90's integra

·
Registered
21 Posts
Jax419 said:
so with the AWD, more power, bigger engine, more seats...and probably better technology...
Ugh... That sounds like an awful lot of weight :(

·
GM Interior Designer
658 Posts
RedBeauty84ZX said:
Are you implying that Honda is doing what Nissan did and testing the drivetrain in a different body?
Or either that are you (Pakman) implying that the R35 is going to look like that? It isn't. I'm sure you have seen the GT-Proto. I am saying that the XGA is a photochop and just a gag. The articles that highlighted the R35 test mule said it was a test mule, it was presented to them as such. The person behind this XGA article is saying that is the actual car and those are the actual specs. This XGA is supposed to be a whole new car, not something built on the S2000 platform. Baloney.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts