Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran 4 consecutive 9sec passes with it in two consecutive weeks in AZ and Vegas. I brought the car to Pomona this weekend in the same trim as Vegas. You can read about the NHRA Finals under Drag Racing. But to make a long story short, the clutch is holding up PERFECT as expected. I ran a [email protected] with a 1.44 60ft with my clutch with no two step and no NOS. I blew off a hose on that pass with a 116.5 1/8th mile per hour. I was on my way to an even more impressive pass but oh well.

Anyway, the clutch is superb and doing it's job FLAWLESSLY! I have 12 passes on so far, and 6 are 9sec passes, ALL of them 1.44-1.56 60fts.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Damn Ryan! You are really going fast! What would that run, with the 116.5 mph in 1/8th would have yield you in terms or time and trap speed? Congrats on the times and better luck next time for a 9.5X!? :D

-Olivier

B

·
0 Posts
ryan, im gonna get a wotm clutch when my SB blows out :)

question, does your setup only work with stock flywheel or is the a sprung option??

·
NSW supra club Member
475 Posts
ive emailed you more then a week ago regarding a clutch kit,no reply yet :( maybe cause im a aussie???) :p

1.whats it cost
2.is it sprung or solid
3.is it ok for use with light flywheel?
4.shipping to australia,sydney by air?
i need a clutch kit but do not know if i should go with a oem or light flywheel!
Danny

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MAZMAN said:
ive emailed you more then a week ago regarding a clutch kit,no reply yet :( maybe cause im a aussie???) :p

1.whats it cost
2.is it sprung or solid
3.is it ok for use with light flywheel?
4.shipping to australia,sydney by air?
i need a clutch kit but do not know if i should go with a oem or light flywheel!
Danny
MAZMAN, I never got an e-mail from you. The cost is $775 and it is a solid disk utilizing the factory flywheel. I can ship it there via Air no problem! E-mail me at [email protected] and I'll take care of it!

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Guys I have the new AZ in my car right now and in the process of breaking it in. Feels good and is very streetable. Running a stock flywheel with my set-up.

Thanks Ryan for quick shipping of the clutch!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chucky Doll, I'm glad you like the drivability so far! It only gets smoother and easier from where you're at! Let me know how everything goes with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts