Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say I saw my 1st one today, blue w/ black int. IN COLLEGE STATION, TX of all places. This was a 20yr old college student at A&M from Tomball, Tx just north of Houston. He said he was one of 6 people now to own one in houston. He also had a F150 w/ 500 something hp (so he says). Anyways, I followed him to a bank, checked out his car, looked at the engine, opened the handleless doors, and drooled over the balled tires. This thing is a beast. LOVE THE new interior. Wish I was born into a family like that. I need to get to know this fucker better so I can drive that bisch!!! I wonder if this is the youngest US owner?

EDIT: he said he was going to get work done on it at MTI (or MSI cant remember) down in houston over the summer. maybe you can see the car there :eek4dance

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Wow, he is one of 6 to own such a rare and collectible car. :rolleyes: I would be impressed if it was an exotic car, not just a top-of-the-line version of a mainstream car! But anyway, good luckwith making friends with him, hehe! :p

·
Professional Slacker
270 Posts
Z06's are starting to become like assholes. everyone has one. i see them all the time.

Dave O-

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
you love the interior?? wow, I bet i could sell you a Yugo at a Bentley price then, yikes.

damn z06 threads. actually worse yet I still need to post about my drive in it, maybe i just will in here when I get the time and focus - but for now, off to shit then gym.

·
Registered
240 Posts
boosted9974 said:
Z06's are starting to become like assholes. everyone has one. i see them all the time.

Dave O-

you look at assholes all the time ?....what job do you have ?.....you should quit....

ps...yea, the interior is nice...compared to the last gen.....for 70k+ it's CRAP.....

Dan

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mr. Wob said:
you love the interior?? wow, I bet i could sell you a Yugo at a Bentley price then, yikes.

lol, i guess i just meant it was a big improvement from the last one.

Not my ideal way to spend close to 80g's but i def would sport that bitch anyday.

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
Suprisingly, I haven't seen too many new Z06s on the road down here. Maybe like 2 or 3 so far. And if you live here, or if you are into the LS platforms it's like every other shop is in Houston. I have seen more Continetal GTs, SRT 10 Vipers and SL65s then new Z06s.

·
6,137 Posts
i have seen more Enzos on the road then SRT10 Vipers - odd right? Conny Gt's/Flying Spurs are a dime a dozen here. AMG everything all over too, but aside from the my two good buddies Z0's I havent seen any on the road either.

·
4,109 Posts
Ditto. I actually see very few sporty cars in NYC, lots of ballerific stuff, though.
Here in Atlanta, already seen like 4 M5's, and one M6. Everyone and their brother has a bentley, saw a Maybach 62 last weekend. Only seen 1 Z06, though...I've actually been seeing a lot of Supras of late, though

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree, although for the price I think there are nicer cars, just not as much performance for the buck. I'm not sure how much used Aston Martin DB8 or 9s go for (I couldn't afford it), but I'm sure for 80g's you could probably find something along those lines that would deff have more of a badass factor than the Z.

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Mr. Wob said:
i have seen more Enzos on the road then SRT10 Vipers - odd right? Conny Gt's/Flying Spurs are a dime a dozen here. AMG everything all over too, but aside from the my two good buddies Z0's I havent seen any on the road either.
Yeah, sometimes I think I see more Continental GT's in NYC than I do Elantras.

·
6,137 Posts
supra4me said:
I agree, although for the price I think there are nicer cars, just not as much performance for the buck. I'm not sure how much used Aston Martin DB8 or 9s go for (I couldn't afford it), but I'm sure for 80g's you could probably find something along those lines that would deff have more of a badass factor than the Z.

Save a few more pennies and you can get a new Vantage :dunno: well more than a few. but you sure wont get a car that drives like that sheesh :faint:

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
boosted9974 said:

Dave O-
Hahahah, that's gross, dude. We don't wanna know that.

Anyways, I wish you guys would stop bashing the Z06 because Corvettes are common. That's the main reason Z06s are so cheap, because they are mass-produced. That doesn't make it any less of a performer or a respectable car, in base or Z06 form. I'm curious what Wob thinks of the Supras...

·
6,137 Posts
in what sense?

·
6,137 Posts
they're cool.

generally.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts