Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Titan Motorsports has been working hard to make an alternative plug and play system for the Supra.

No more wasted spark.
Will run well on the factory ignition.
No more paying retail to beta test someone's new product.
No struggling with constant software bugs.
Used by the top racers in the world.

And now, it's plug and play.

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
So is this a piggyback or a standalone? Capability to raise rpm redline? Availability? We need MoDeTail.

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,717 Posts
kazumaTRD said:
awesome... price please... lets keep it real and competetive lol
If they can make it as affordable as an AEM or atleast within a few hundred dollars I foresee great things! Products like this make me as "giddy as a school girl" LOL!

·
Banned
724 Posts
Gamer said:
Excuse my ignorance but how is this different from the Motec M600 ECU that I already run in my Supra ?
Dont know, but will guess yours was HACKED into the factory wiring, something many of us dont want to do, AGAIN, just guessing.
Now for the real deal !!! Thank you Titan for having this product available to the public, I was just about going to purchase an AEM, guess not. THANK YOU

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,717 Posts
I had no trouble in understanding the meaning of
an alternative plug and play system for the Supra
:scratch: ?

Gamer you are excused LOL! Just messin with you buddy ok :) ?
I'm F 'ing jonesin for a price even though I know I'll be saving for a year to get one if thats what I decide on, SAD!

·
{Insert witty comment}
144 Posts
kazumaTRD said:
Dont know, but will guess yours was HACKED into the factory wiring, something many of us dont want to do, AGAIN, just guessing.
Now for the real deal !!! Thank you Titan for having this product available to the public, I was just about going to purchase an AEM, guess not. THANK YOU
Is it a case of them just making a harness/wiring loom ? Sorry I am genuinely curious

My ECU was installed by a Motec approved main UK installer http://www.owendevelopments.co.uk/products/motec.asp

And tuned by Dave Rowe from Motec UK

Whats the issue with having it 'hacked' into the factory wiring apart from the avg. Joe not being able to do it ?

·
Bench Racer of the Year
692 Posts
Gamer - I cannot see this product being better than what you already have. The only difference being this unit is Plug-and-Play, meaning much more simple to install - one out, one in, done!

Titan, guys, thank you for all your time and effort. I'll be contacting you sometime later this year or early next year.

Brian

·
{Insert witty comment}
144 Posts
No problem, I have no clue about the AEM as all I have used in the past was the FCON and that cannot really be called plug and play as you cannot 'play' with it because you need the HKS authorised software.

*edit, I guess it is the 'Plug' bit that is important here not the 'Play', The HKS comes with a Supra harness so that I guess qualifies it as plug and play

1 - 20 of 234 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.