Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
lol, its like in the Bush years when RARUSH or Paul would come and post videos.

By the time Obama is in his second term, everyone is gonna start defending him and talk about how all these ' crazy conservatives' are ruining SF :p

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
This is not a partisan type video. It just talks about how corrupt our government is no matter what party is in charge. Our government is run by the big boys.

·
Fabatini is in the house!
686 Posts
I agree alpha, I also think we are all fucked and don't want to see what type of country my grand children are going to have to live in.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Brought to you by paleoconservative radio host, Alex Jones. If you are a paleo-con, then this is right up your alley:

From wiki:
Executive Producer

* Loose Change: Final Cut by Dylan Avery (2007) (Video)

Producer

* 9/11 Chronicles, The: Part 1, Truth Rising (2008) (Video)
* America: Destroyed by Design (1998) (Video)
* Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove (2000) (Video)
* Endgame 1.5 (2007) (Video)
* Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement (2007) (Video)
* Fabled Enemies by Jason Bermas (2008) (Video)
* Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State (2005) (Video)
* Order of Death, The (2005) (Video)
* TerrorStorm: A History of Government-Sponsored Terrorism (2006) (Video)
* TerrorStorm: A History of Government-Sponsored Terrorism -- Second Edition (2007) (Video)-Extended version with 17 minutes of new footage
* The Obama Deception (2009) (Video)

Director

* 911: The Road to Tyranny (2002) (Video)
* American Dictators (2004) (Television)-Examines the major presidential candidates of 2004
* Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports: Exposed (2001) (Video)-Interview of commodity-trading advisor Walter Burien
* Masters of Terror, The: Exposed (2002) (Video)
* Police State 2: The Takeover (2000) (Video)
* Police State 2000 (1999) (Video)
* Police State 3: Total Enslavement (2003) (Video)
* Aftermath: Unanswered Questions from 9/11 (2003) (Video)
* America: Wake Up (or Waco) (2000) (Video)
* Best of Alex Jones, The (2000) (Video)
* InfoWars: Music from the Films of Alex Jones by Graham Reynolds & the Golden Arm Trio (2007) (CD)
* Matrix of Evil: Exposed (2003) (Video)

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Brought to you by paleoconservative radio host, Alex Jones. If you are a paleo-con, then this is right up your alley:

From wiki:

No doubt. I consider you a very intelligent person and just like anything you should watch it and take in what you agree with and throw out what you think is BS just like anything else.

I can tell you that i dont agree with some of it, but the other half that is true is scary.

Here are some things that are basic facts whether we like to admit to it or not:

1) Our country has been ruled by Federal Reserve and the banks behind them
2) Groups such as Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relation and The Bilderberg Group are the most powerful people and run shit.
3) The collapse is no fucking surprise.
4) The last true and sincere president we had was JFK and we know what happened to him.

Just to give you a simple example Geitner was chosen by Obama to be the Secretary of Treasury when he is the former Federal Reserve Bank President. Does that not sound fucking fishy to you. It is like the fox watching the hen house. Tom Daschle who has been the biggest lobbyist for the insurance companies to head the Department of Health and Human Services! It is so much bull shit.

·
1991 1JZ
1,157 Posts
No doubt. I consider you a very intelligent person and just like anything you should watch it and take in what you agree with and throw out what you think is BS just like anything else.

I can tell you that i dont agree with some of it, but the other half that is true is scary.

Here are some things that are basic facts whether we like to admit to it or not:

2) Groups such as Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relation and The Bilderberg Group are the most powerful people and run shit.
4) The last true and sincere president we had was JFK and we know what happened to him.

Just to give you a simple example Geitner was chosen by Obama to be the Secretary of Treasury when he is the former Federal Reserve Bank President. Does that not sound fucking fishy to you. It is like the fox watching the hen house. Tom Daschle who has been the biggest lobbyist for the insurance companies to head the Department of Health and Human Services! It is so much bull shit.
this man speaks the truth.

if i or someone else had said that im sure wed have our heads bitten off, but hopefully someone that is established as an intelligent person such as alpha saying this will open some people's eyes.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts

I think you're highly intelligent as well.

I don't know... I guess I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories or NWO stuff.

I just can't draw a correlation with a bunch of speculative incidents.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Yea..Alex Jones was the same dude who thought 9/11 was an inside job masterminded by Bush Co....the same Bush Co. who couldn't seem to do anything else right in his presidency...yet managed to pull the wool over America's eyes on 9/11??

Alex Jones knows there's ALOT of people who buy into conspiracy crap..and he makes ALOT of money making films that feed these people's imagination. Alex Jones is no dummy...he'll make any film as long as he gets paid...

·
Entrepreneur
959 Posts
EVERYBODY JUST DO ME ONE FAVOR, JUST WATCH THIS 55 SECOND VIDEO, I REST MY CASE: YES I AM YELLING :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkmLnNEvdU&feature=related
No matter how loud you yell and scream, it won't change a thing. Many people have tried before you only to be banned. You should check out the off topic from past years.

It's nice to see people waking up finally. We point fingers on those who speak the truth, and call them conspiracy theatists. It's sad and scarry at the same time. This info was brought up years ago by some guy Adrian and whom also went by the name orzel. I read some of his posts since some people tought I was actually him since I posted some similar information as he did, not as accurate but similar. The most interesting thing was that he was banned for simply speaking out. What freedom of speach. You can't even speak up on scot anymore. I wish you all best, and hope everyone at least gives these videos a try.

Posted from my iPhone. Sorry for the spelling.

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
No matter how loud you yell and scream, it won't change a thing. Many people have tried before you only to be banned. You should check out the off topic from past years.

It's nice to see people waking up finally. We point fingers on those who speak the truth, and call them conspiracy theatists. It's sad and scarry at the same time. This info was brought up years ago by some guy Adrian and whom also went by the name orzel. I read some of his posts since some people tought I was actually him since I posted some similar information as he did, not as accurate but similar. The most interesting thing was that he was banned for simply speaking out. What freedom of speach. You can't even speak up on scot anymore. I wish you all best, and hope everyone at least gives these videos a try.

Posted from my iPhone. Sorry for the spelling.
:lol:

·
Registered
191 Posts
I think you're highly intelligent as well.

I don't know... I guess I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories or NWO stuff.

I just can't draw a correlation with a bunch of speculative incidents.
^^^ Spoken like a true sheeple, there.... Well done you sound like the other eleventy billion sheeple in america. which is for the most part, the reason where in this mess.... But atleast you have your guns and TV right? atleast for now......

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
I'm not a sheep by any means, but I don't see any point in "fighting the man/system" the best thing I can do for my country and people is to work, raise a good family, and pay my taxes. Nothing else.

Spending my time surrounded by conspiracy nuts/theorists is what I call sheep.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
^^^ Spoken like a true sheeple, there.... Well done you sound like the other eleventy billion sheeple in america. which is for the most part, the reason where in this mess.... But atleast you have your guns and TV right? atleast for now......
Look... everyone has standards on different subjects. Take medicine for example: to some people 3 testimonies from the internet = scientific proof. That's good enough for them to try Miracle Medicine Cure #7583. For others, it takes published work in peer-reviewed journals and FDA approval. To each his own...

For me, everything presented has been skeptical at best. It sounds like Jones has found a niche market where he performs well and is squeezing every dime he can out of the market. It's going to take a little more convincing and direct smoking gun evidence before a community college dropout like Alex Jones will sell me on rather far-fetched ideas.

So in the mean time:

Baaaa..... :rofl:

1 - 20 of 107 Posts