Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Back in Long Island =)
1,539 Posts
egr mod, electric cooling fans, mid pipe,blitz aifiler w. headlgiht out, permacooler tranny cooler, U.R pulleys minus underdrive . 2.5 c.f broken exhuast the muffler was completly broke and 18x8 front and 18x8.5 konig wheels- i still managed a

14.87 at 96.601mph
60ft- 2.324
Reaction .166
660ft 9.668
mph (660)- 75.108

on one of my runs my 60ft i got down to 2.311 would that make a noticebale diff on the 1/4 time ? if i ran it on that 14.87 run
i am going back to the track within the next few weeks with stock 16inch front wheels, a new mid pipe and some 16x9 nitto nt555r drag wheels i have laying around. I am hoping for some high 99mph trap speeds with the mods i have now ;) i cant wait to see what i run p.s i am going to put the stock bumper on for the track the bomex with the the undertray kills your trap speed- ifyou na you need eveything you got

Update I found my 14.68 timeslip from that day I never got to take the car to the track after i finally finshed the car as they sold the local one ;( Take in mind this was way before i started really modding the car ...

· Back in Long Island =)
1,539 Posts
haha its a given to run your car at the track with no back seats ,spare tire ,jack and say a system- which takes about easilly 100lbs off your car not including a say 75lb sub system which is a no no for perf anyways lol . and dont run your car more then much more then a 1/4 take of gas.-

· Back in Long Island =)
1,539 Posts
heres a quick quick mods free for about easily about 2-3/10 on the 1/4,

remove you passenger headlight- this will feed the intake with alore more air and alort cooler air- good for about 1/10

do the coolant bypas mod i did the write up on itas good like a 1/10th on the 1/4''

$40-50 mod- tranny cooler a must have if you race your car. it will give your better shifts alittle more power to the wheels and it will last alot longer- the na guide to mod's i go indepth about it

Update I found my 14.68 timeslip from like a week later when i went to a car meet and got one run in but the car was breaking up on the top end . I never got to take the car to the track after i finally finshed the car as they sold the local one not to long after.. ;( Take in mind this was way before i started really modding the car after all was said ant done like a year later and half later i got the car setup exactly how i wanted it and dynoed the car made a peak of 222.5rwhp (most of the run's were in the 212-218rwhp this was all on the stock timing/stock ecu and no piggyback/afc or anything it was basically raw tuned as i ran out of money~ compared to bone stock which is roughly 160rwhp on a automatic ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.