Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sooooooo JDM
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys -
Sorry for the late notice...Alex just bounced this idea off me yesterday and it sounds like a plan. I'm going to have a cookout next Monday, May 29th (Memorial Day). I just got word last night that I should be released to my military detailer shortly. With that in mind, my "vacation" in MD is running out. I'm going to try and stay as long as I can, I have a few things I'd like to finish up. Don't know where I'm going yet, although Norfolk, Virginia is a damn good possibility. I won't find that out until I speak with the detailer and go through the "negotiation process". I'm not leaving next week, so stop worrying Mike & Frank ;).

With that in mind, let's do a cookout. I can pick up some burgers, corn, chips, soda, ETC. If you're wanting Filet Mignon....well.....there's a Safeway right down the street :p. I'll gladly grill whatever ya want. I'm thinking of firing up the grill ~11am-noon but I'm flexible. A number of you already know how to get to my place, just drop me a PM/post here if you can make it. If you need directions, drop me a PM as well. Just trying to get a head count so I know how many burgers/etc to buy.

Couple things though....

If you are going to be drinking, bring someone to drive you home or plan on sticking around long enough to sober up. I don't want another DUI/wrecked Supra on my conscience.

If you are under 21, you won't be drinking here. Sorry but I have too much at stake with my job/security clearance to risk a "contributing to the delinquency.." charge.....unless of course you are a cute, drunk, experimental female (of consenting age!).... then plan on spending the night :idhitit: :)

Ryan

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Ryan23 said:
Don't know where I'm going yet, although Norfolk, Virginia is a damn good possibility.
If it is, you got a new neighbor. If you need a place to crash for a while Ryan, do not hesitate to ask. Mi casa es su casa...

- Vic

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Well Ryan I wish I could make it but I work on Monday:(.

I'm sure if you go to norfolk you will still see all of us because that is not that far away!

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
Carne asada PUTO,I'll be there.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hey man,

Maybe I can stop over. I might be working at Andrews AFB over the summer so we'll have to catch up if you end up in no. va.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hay ryan I will stop by with the wife, see ya monday

1 - 9 of 9 Posts