Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my first Supra but I have owned and loved Toyotas my whole life. I picked her up about a week ago from a memeber on here (mav7) and have loved every moment that I have driven her. BIG thanks to Elson for taking these beautiful pictures for me....

·
Turbo-Freaks Producer
342 Posts
Simply Awesome. First time i've seen pics of a red '98. Aside from wheels and maybe a lip, please keep that beautiful stock body the way it is :big thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Beeeautiful pictures! Amazing how a stock MKIV still looks sexy as hell, even by today's standards.

And you picked the best color, too! :D

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
You car is VERY clean! Looks great!

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
Congrats, beautiful car man, and welcome to the family!! I need to get your friend to take some pics like that of my car as well!

·
Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks to everyone for the great comments. I have always loved the Supra and wish I could have owned one before but instead I purchased a Celica new in 94. This is/was my dream car (98, Red/Black with the 6 speed manual) and I have worked hard to own it and am 100% pleased.

na-tsupraking said:
holy fuck, that is super clean!!!! that must have set you back allot lol, btw, whats the mileage on that?
We all know how much they cost LOL but I did get a really good deal on it. It has 34,126 original miles.

Supra_404 said:
Congrats, beautiful car man, and welcome to the family!! I need to get your friend to take some pics like that of my car as well!
Not a problem at all man. Just send me a PM and I will get you in contact with him.

-Ryan

1 - 20 of 43 Posts