Supra Forums banner

121 - 140 of 232 Posts

·
Photographer
250 Posts
all cars are welcome... bc we didnt hit our target of 15 supras dyno'ing as i have stressed over n over, there will be other cars allowed to dyno...

the dyno will be first come first serve, so when you roll in, find me and we'll get you set up with the dyno, if im all over the place just let who ever it is you talk to know, that your pre registered with me and they'll take care of you and set you up and ask when you want to dyno.

the reason why we cant give ordered numbers for the dyno is 2 reasons.

1. most ppl never show when they say they will and we cant have the dyno on hold waiting.

2. and due to other members who either bailed or just dont want to come, we fell a few supras short to make this a strictly supra dyno day as intended
(but i made that well aware from the get go)...

but rest assured, were a higher end shop and there will be NO ricers there lol so dont worry

let have some fun tomorrow :)

·
ex BPU'er
5,096 Posts
It's gonna be gorgeous tomorrow guys!!!!

Supras- we are either garage queens or dyno queens...

Oh wait we only have NINE supras dynoing tomorrow (and a little bit more showing up?)

COME ON GUYS! I'm not even fully tuned and I'm dynoing! If we can't support Supra events there will be no Supra events in the future.... ohnoes:

·
Photographer
250 Posts

Oh wait we only have NINE supras dynoing tomorrow (and a little bit more showing up?)

COME ON GUYS! I'm not even fully tuned and I'm dynoing! If we can't support Supra events there will be no Supra events in the future.... ohnoes:
exactly lol... but either way, should be a good day. there will be some other cars to see. i know when i go to my Z meets and stuff i actually like when theres other cars there as well bc it mixes it up a bit, and ya know what, its a good way to meet new ppl in a different scene...

·
ex BPU'er
5,096 Posts
exactly lol... but either way, should be a good day. there will be some other cars to see. i know when i go to my Z meets and stuff i actually like when theres other cars there as well bc it mixes it up a bit, and ya know what, its a good way to meet new ppl in a different scene...
Absolutely. I almost always crash other car meets because there are no Supra meets in the area lol. Been to Subie, 350Z, Mazda, Audi, etc meets LOL

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #132

It will be beautiful tomorrow! 84 high and sunny... i prob have one of the sickest setups on my car and i will only make prob 450rwhp lol. im not tuned really eaither... I have a stupid conserviative tune at like 15lbs and i have not even thrown c16 in to tune to that yet lol.. so my dyno should be gay haha:agreed:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
I have some bad news. I will not be able to make as there are some family matters that I need to take care of this weekend. I apologize sincerely to Anthony and Geno as I wanted to be there to check out the shop.

Good luck tomorrow. I am sure it will be a great turn out as Anthony has put a lot of work into the event.

Enjoy the good weather everyone! (knock on wood)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
I have some bad news. I will not be able to make as there are some family matters that I need to take care of this weekend. I apologize sincerely to Anthony and Geno as I wanted to be there to check out the shop.

Good luck tomorrow. I am sure it will be a great turn out as Anthony has put a lot of work into the event.

Enjoy the good weather everyone! (knock on wood)
Sorry you can not make it justin, i hope everything is ok... I was juts talking to anthony and i forgot to touch base with you the other day with directions and stuff.

·
ex BPU'er
5,096 Posts
I've spent my whole night detailing and I know it was a waste because I'm going through the city on my 2.5 hour drive!! :rant:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
ha im takin mine out the backyard garage and cleanin and detail in it all at like 7 tommorow morining and i still need to put my emblems and license plate brackets on. even though im not turbo im putting it on so i dont damage it

121 - 140 of 232 Posts