·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only turbo gas mosty comes out of my mouth... Yeah I know what you are going to say now...haha... I will wait for my Son Jimmy to say it though...

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
i just realized i dont think i have ever seen you without a hat, Sr. :lol:

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just realized i dont think i have ever seen you without a hat, Sr. :lol:
Chris come to think of it I do wear a cap most of the time. Never thought much about it but it just seems like I am naked if I don't have a ball cap on. Next time you see me ask me to show you my bald head... Well it isn't that bad. But I surely am not an Italian Stallion with a full head of black hair...haha...

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
Chris come to think of it I do wear a cap most of the time. Never thought much about it but it just seems like I am naked if I don't have a ball cap on. Next time you see me ask me to show you my bald head... Well it isn't that bad. But I surely am not an Italian Stallion with a full head of black hair...haha...
Hey...even Santa Claus wears his hat when he's out :dunno: It's all good!! Really can't wait to see you this weekend oldtimer :)

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey...even Santa Claus wears his hat when he's out :dunno: It's all good!! Really can't wait to see you this weekend oldtimer :)
Hey Markus Welbey I can hardly wait either... It will be good to see a bunch of Zoopras all in one place again...haha...

Are you still going to call this event whether it is off or on this thursday? Sounds like there will be a few people coming no matter what...haha...

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
Hey Markus Welbey I can hardly wait either... It will be good to see a bunch of Zoopras all in one place again...haha...

Are you still going to call this event whether it is off or on this thursday? Sounds like there will be a few people coming no matter what...haha...
Yea... I'm still working on it. Funny thing though...I got plenty of input from the guys that don't mind getting wet, and almost none from the one's that don't :hay:

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some sound like they are coming whether it is wet or dry...haha... That's the old spirit.

Of course I like the sunshine but if you call it as on and it is rainging I can still make it...haha...

I am still praying for sunshine on Saturday April 21st. Ye gads where is my faith? I should be proclaiming from the house tops that it is going to sunshine on Saturday April 21, 2007...haha...

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice looking couple there! :)
Thanks SteveT!!!

I hope we will be seeing you and L. at the Centralia MG&E??? I want to look at your new SupraSubstitute (Corvetteski)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts