Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Can't touch this!
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok well I'm beginnnign the partout of my '89 Supra.

Some of you may know all the info on the build and some may have seen it in person. I have decided to give up on the build to put the money towards a house and other investments, that means everything must go!

Right now I am listing all the parts that are available but I don't have all the pricing up for everything. The stuff that doesn't have pricing isn't available yet becuase either I don't have them off the car or haven't decided what I am doing with them yet. If that goes against any rules let me know and I will remove those items. Everything else is up for sale!

PM me if interested in any of the parts for sale! Please NO LOWBALLERS!

All the items that have pricing are ready to go and can be shipped out A.S.A.P!

I accept Paypal and money orders!

Motor

- SP61GT Turbo from SP Engineering - S O L D !!!! (NEW) (POLISHED)
- New Spearco Side Mount Intercooler - $350 U.S. + Shipping (NEW, only mounted, never driven with it on)
- HKS SSQV BOV - S O L D !!!! (Used for 2 months)
- Greddy Strut bar - S O L D !!!! (Used but new powdercoating on all 3 pieces, looks brand spanking new!!)

Electronics

- HKS EVC-II Boost Controller - S O L D!!!!
- Apexi Turbo Timer - $50 U.S. + Shipping
- Greddy Electronic 60mm Boost Gauge (Peak hold/Warning light) - $200 U.S. + Shipping (NEW)
- Greddy Electronic 60mm EGT Gauge (Peak hold/Warning light) - $180 U.S. + Shipping (NEW, needs new probe adapter which I will through in!)
- Greddy Electronic 60mm Oil Pressure Gauge (Peak hold/Warning light) - $230 U.S. + Shipping (NEW)
- Greddy Electronic 60mm Water Temperature Gauge (Peak hold/Warning light) - $120 U.S. + Shipping (NEW)
- Greddy Electronic 60mm Fuel Pressure Gauge - $180 U.S. + Shipping (NEW)
- Greddy Electronic 60mm Air/Fuel Gauge (Peak hold/Warning light) - $280 U.S. + Shipping (NEW)

Exterior

- MKIV TT Wheels Powdercoated Gunmetal - S O L D !!!! (includes Tires) (Slight curbage on two wheels, otherwise brand new, had them on the car for 1 month) (Tires are almost new, 90% tread left)
- Yokohama Avid H4 tires (255/45/17 rears and 235/45/17 fronts) S O L D !!!!
- CFX Carbon Fibre Hood - S O L D!!!!
- CFX Carbon Fibre Headlight Vents (Drivers and Passenger side) - S O L D!!!!
- CFX Carbon Fibre Intercooler Block-off Plate - S O L D!!!!

Interior

- CFX Carbon Fibre Center Console Lid - S O L D!!!!
- CFX Carbon Fibre Passenger Air Vent Overlay - S O L D!!!!
- TRD Shift Knob - S O L D!!!!
- Rockford Fosgate 1000bd Amp - $450 U.S. + Shipping (Used for 2 months)
- 2 – Alpine Type R Subs - $250 U.S. + Shipping (Used for two months)
- Custom Sub and Amp install integrated into rear hatch - $300 U.S. (Pick-up only!)

Exhaust

- Becauseican Divorsed Downpipe specificly made for the SP61GT Turbo - $375 U.S. + Shipping (NEW)
- RSR GT-2 Turbo Muffler - $150 U.S. + Shipping (NEW)

·
Can't touch this!
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jay what is the price on the vent overlay
are you still in north cgy?
I fixed the pricing on it, didn't realize I forgot it!

And yes I am still in North Calgary, feel free to stop by if you want to take a look at anything! PM me for my number if your gonna be in the area!

Thanks

Jason

·
GO OILERS GO!
352 Posts
What is your price in Canadian dollars if the wheels are picked up. BTW, I am in North Calgary also. Thanks.

·
Can't touch this!
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You would be looking at $920 picked up

Right now they are conditional sale, I'll let you know if he backs out

Thanks

Jason

·
GO OILERS GO!
352 Posts
You would be looking at $920 picked up

Right now they are conditional sale, I'll let you know if he backs out

Thanks

Jason
Thanks Jason. Good Luck with the partout.

·
Bipolar
663 Posts
Guys, all Jason's stuff is top tier equipment in outstanding shape (pretty much new) he's also a great guy to do business with. Get it while you can!

·
Can't touch this!
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All the CF stuff has been SOLD as well as the shift knob and the boost controller!

Here are some pics, more will be posted shortly!

Don't mind the rusty hanger that I used to hold the IC up during fitting, The IC is a little dusty there but will be cleaner up nice bfore it's shipped, again it has never been used except for fitment and fabrication of the IC pipes

Thanks

Jason

1 - 20 of 29 Posts