Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these guys in a Dec.03' issue of "Super Street". These guys make custom carpet for your car. From the actual molded floor carpet to the mats in over 250 mindnumbing colors! From yellow to turquoise, and the prices are not bad either. Think up the sickest combo for your interior and do it! Just thought this would be helpful to those with an eye for detail. Enjoy!

http://www.accmats.com/index.htm

Oh yeah! The have our stuff in stock and are ready to ship in 24hrs.

·
Registered
929 Posts
i saw their ad before but never really bothered checking it out since there aren't too many manufacturers out there that would bother to make something like that for our car. thought they'd be too busy concentrating on honda stuff. but that's not too bad of a price for the whole carpet plus its molded to fit. its about time i change my dirty carpets.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
umm 316 dollars for the front carpet? YIKES!!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not just the carpets but the whole underlying rug! I was happy to find them seeing as how my MKIII is undergoing a resurrection into a supernova as we speak. It's at Fernando's Shop. :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Floor carpet is different from the rugs, It's the carpet that touches the body of the car then you put the rugs or "floor mats" over them. Think of the combos you could make!

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
too expensive..there are other places that offer the same deal for about 200 shipped.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yeah. They'll send you "FREE SAMPLES" of the color and height or"pile" that you want. Sounds like good business to me. Plus we all know that if we know a body shop guy and if he orders it then it will be that much less expensive for us.

·
Registered
129 Posts
316 was for the whole car... seating area carpet, hatch carpet, and may also include 4 mats. they were not real clear on that.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When all is said and done If you want your interior to stand out pick out an illmatic combo and do it up nice, tight and new

1 - 11 of 11 Posts