Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What: Supra/Car Meet
Where: 207 N 21st Street Surf City, NJ (Exit 63 off the park way LONG Beach Island)
Time:12pm(haha my bad) till who the fuck cares!
What: BBQ, Hang out, cruise the island, cruise the parkway, chill ect

Cars Attending
1. DTSupra30 (95 N/A Supra)
2. My friend not on the boards 95 N/A as well
3. Red talon tsi
4. Blue talon tsi awd
5. Turbo miata
6. Jetta gli
7. VR4 bpu+
8. Eclipse gs-t
9. 93BlueTurbo(Black TT 6 speed, BPU+++ is it?)
10. My friend Dan, has a prelude but hes mad cool
11. TurboTy maybe (Typhoon)
12. Maybe Brett (94 or 95 TT 6 speed single turbo)
13. F8L WS6- In something

*Please post if u can make it or not and ill add you to the list, looking for a big turnout!!!

Matt

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
Matt: 10 am is a taddd bit early since i'll be hungover as fuck..why not make it 12 or so..

and see if theres any parking lot we can meet at or something that we wont get bothered in cus im gonna spread the word around to other forums and get this big (if you wish of course) and yes my car is a bpu+++ awaiting the safc.

god i hate that bpu term..

-93blue

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
93BlueTurbo said:
Matt: 10 am is a taddd bit early since i'll be hungover as fuck..why not make it 12 or so..

and see if theres any parking lot we can meet at or something that we wont get bothered in cus im gonna spread the word around to other forums and get this big (if you wish of course) and yes my car is a bpu+++ awaiting the safc.

god i hate that bpu term..

-93blue

aite ill edit and make it 12, also whore this mother fucking meet like the town whore! :bigthumb: This is gonna be huge, i know my car street can hold like at least 20+ cars but ill find a location. Im going down this weekend and see whats good, do you guys ask before you meet there? or do u just meet there?

Matt

G

·
damnit matt, how many meets are you gonna have that i cant make it????

i'm gonna be in vegas from the 16th to the 21st for a bachelor party

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
free bump

Reactions: neonafkz

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nope meet has been cancled, but if you want to meet up sometime soon give me a call, and supra i got the info IM me about it

Matt

1 - 20 of 24 Posts