Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I'm not sure where to begin. She has gone a long way when I first got her. I had a quick shoot done and just now decided to upload them after editing from my photographer. we haven't fully finished the shoot since we ran out of time. but i'll update with photos since this will be a dedicated Photoshoot thread.

I'd like to thank everyone on Supraforums who supported me through my build. it was a rough journey and a lot of mind changing things. I got the car tuned back in July 12th by [email protected] He did a Phenomenal job at getting the car dialed in, and I couldn't be any happier of driving a car that starts and goes. I changed everything on the car that i thought would be up to par to my standards exterior wise. I would need to do interior down the road once i fix my heater core leak.

The car has been built to my liking, Aesthetically and Functionality. Thanks to everyone who has contributed, it means a lot to me. well enough with the introduction, onto the pictures.

Photographer: AJ Roccaforte aka Rockefeller

Wheels:
Front: iForged Aero 18x10 285/30/18 Toyo T1 Sport
Rear: iForged Aero 18x11 305/35/18 Toyo R888
Color: Custom Carbon Black, Chrome Lip

Brakes: StopTech ST60/ST40

Exhaust: TRD Gen2 going with a PHR Ti next, (No not for sale)

Tints: 5% all around 50% windshield

Lip: M&S Performance Lip (RIP Mikey)

Red Hood by Tuan Nguyen, on Flickr

Here's an Engine Bay pic from another friend of mine. (we didn't have enough time to shoot the bay, ran out of time)

One of my favorite pics, reminds me of when i had my stock widen wheels from then and now.

Tuan/Biologist

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nice car and nice shots! I remember when it was on the widened stockers, this is still my favorite look to be honest, but the car also looks gorgeous now! Good work!

·
Registered
428 Posts
very baller

·
Registered
713 Posts
I am probably the minority here, but something about those wheels don't look right to me. The design of the wheels themselves is great, minus the 7000 screws that go around the entire radius of the rim. The contrast of black to red is too much. Its distracting. They also look HUGE. They look like 19's to me somehow.

The engine bay & paint both look fantastic.

That is all.

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Tuan looks good buddy, nice pics.

Benelit0, don't worry he only has a mod on his car for 6-9 months before doing something new. New wheels are probably on layaway already.

Also where is my personal thank you?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Love everything you have done with your car. Happy to see some clean Red Supras out there!

·
Kappa Check 1 2
736 Posts
5th shot down is money!!! and that bay! <3

Looking good Tuan, now roll that bish down to Houston in March!

-Rich

·
Super Moderator
10,153 Posts
That's a good looking Supra, my friend!

You better drive it to SIV next year! :beer:

·
Super Moderator
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice car and nice shots! I remember when it was on the widened stockers, this is still my favorite look to be honest, but the car also looks gorgeous now! Good work!
Thanks ANK, car has gone a long way. I do miss my widen stockers, definitely a sleeper look.

very baller
Thanks Bay Harbor Butcher!

I am probably the minority here, but something about those wheels don't look right to me. The design of the wheels themselves is great, minus the 7000 screws that go around the entire radius of the rim. The contrast of black to red is too much. Its distracting. They also look HUGE. They look like 19's to me somehow.

The engine bay & paint both look fantastic.

That is all.
all good Benelit, the wheels do look 19" at some angles

Tuan looks good buddy, nice pics.

Benelit0, don't worry he only has a mod on his car for 6-9 months before doing something new. New wheels are probably on layaway already.

Also where is my personal thank you?
someone knows me too well..

Love everything you have done with your car. Happy to see some clean Red Supras out there!
Thanks Red, Your car is more cleaner than mine. I love how yours turned out!

5th shot down is money!!! and that bay! <3

Looking good Tuan, now roll that bish down to Houston in March!

-Rich
Thanks Richard, I may be in houston for TX2K :)

That's a good looking Supra, my friend!

You better drive it to SIV next year! :beer:
Definitely my friend. Need to meet the OG's and yourself. couldn't have gone far if you didn't loan me that VPC!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts