Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my MK3 has finally in a condition to show her off again, so me and Nick (AZSUPRATT) got together and took some pictures. Here are the ones I've uploaded so far. Hope you like 'em :)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Ill be sure to get some pics up with my engine bpu'ed now as soon as everything gets nice and polished =)

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
a) MKIII center caps are available through Elmhurst Toyota.

b) You have something hanging from your rear-view mirror. Thought I would let you know.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
How about this?

CENTER CAPS FOR THE PICTURED MKIII ARE AVAILABLE AT ELMHURST TOYOTA.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
gauges to fill in empty gauge pods are available as well. Lighters for dash mats available @ the gas station.

looks pretty clean otherwise.

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have center caps. I choose not to have them on as I like the look better with them off.

Yes I know I'm also missing a gauge from the pod.........a 52mm wideband will be put in there shortly enough.

And I'm trying to preserve this MKIII, so the dashmat stays.

EDIT: the things hanging from the rear view mirror were from my fiance. They will be replaced with either fuzzy dice or something else.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
87turbosupra said:
I have center caps. I choose not to have them on as I like the look better with them off.
Oooookay.
They will be replaced with either fuzzy dice or something else.
:wtflol:

Reactions: RL82

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
what kinda intercooler is that on the mkiii? looks like the one i got from horsepowerfreaks...nice cars

·
592 Posts
Not to be a jerk, but for a 30k mile MKIV, it doesn't look very clean.

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
David_rg79 said:
what kinda intercooler is that on the mkiii? looks like the one i got from horsepowerfreaks...nice cars
Yup, the I/C is a HPF.com intercooler. I custom made hardpipes for the lower section as well.

As for th 30K mile mkiv.......it's quite clean. Pictures don't do it justice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts