Supra Forums banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have Supragirl817's 1997 Turbo RSP. Post #45 in this thread. 93k miles, tan interior, in Philadelphia PA. Currently doing a full USDM 6 speed conversion with a VVTi engine.

Pictures of build on Instagram @phillygearhead

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I was wondering where her car went. Its a real clean example of an rsp. I did some work on it in the past. Good luck with the swap!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,400 Posts
I bought this car. It was an Auto/Tan and stock outside of the ugly wheels. Now it's a 6 Speed / Black Interior and less stock.

·
Supra Addict Since 1984
362 Posts
Thanks Lagzilla, for pulling this registry together. I'm John Minert from Utah and I've owned four 1997 RSP's (darn those elusive 98's!). I bought my first 6spd in 2000. It now lives in storage, owned by Brett Cherrington here in Utah. My next in 2001 was an auto from Woon that I built up and was featured in Sport Compact Car and joined Ken's t-04R club. I sold it in 2003, re-purchased it in 2006 (turned out to be a recovery mission) and sold it again in 2011. It was recently (March 2015) up for sale in Dallas. I bought and flipped a 6spd from Tampa back in 2001 as well. I left the game in 2011 due to health and financial struggles, but have fully recovered and wanted to find an RSP earlier this year. When nothing presented, I bought a 2013 deep blue pearl GT-R (Cobb Stage 2 E85) and thought I was all set. But then I went to Vegas and reconnected with all of my OG Supra buddies and decided to try the hunt again for an RSP. Last week, I bought Mike Orsak's (Steamer412) 6 speed in Austin and David Stevens (twojzmotorsports in SLC UT) will be taking it "mostly" back to stock for me. I hope to park it next to the GT-R in my garage before Christmas. I'll post pics and mods at that time. Definitely a sapphire obsession going on here and a legacy of Supras in my life since 1984.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,400 Posts
Central, Orlando/Sanford/Deland

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
Would love an RSP someday, so jelous.

·
Registered
42 Posts
You can include mine. 1997 turbo 6 speed black interior 88k miles stock in Minnesota. Just wondering how many tt 6 speeds in 97 came with the black interior? Like 10? Also how many with this configuration came with the oem sport package (trd strut bar, trd catback, and hi flow intake?). I know these rsp have very low ownership because I bought mine from the first owner so he had all this info on the package he got.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think #16 on the list is mine. California car brokered by Speedforsale. 97 twin turbo 6 speed, tan interior, 126k miles on body, 200 on engine, BPU

·
Registered
416 Posts
I think #16 on the list is mine. California car brokered by Speedforsale. 97 twin turbo 6 speed, tan interior, 126k miles on body, 200 on engine, BPU
Negative Ghostrider. #16 on the list is mine. Here's the original SFS listing: http://www.speedforsale.com/viewcar/?vid=530. That's how I tracked down the Cali owner, and the VIN matches ;)

Lagzilla, feel free to edit the list with the updated SFS Sale Link and my forum handle. Car's now in FL.

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,223 Posts
98 6spd #6 on the list is now in Orlando Fl and is still with the original owner. Seen it last weekend at the Orlando supra meet.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts