Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this is a 1JZ rant. Since i beat a somewhat famous low 13sec 1jz sc, and a 12sec s/c s2k from ROLL races.. now ppl are making all sorts of shit about me and my car. Some ppl say its all lies, some ppl say oh man he said it must be an 11sec car now... blah blah. Im purposely not running my car in the 1/4mi just because of all this crap.

Hell, i might just go and idle it down, run some 16s just to add more fuel to the fire. Its like the whole city of orlando wants to know what my car does, or doesnt.. and im the only one that doesnt care. Im more worried about fixing my broken AC hose and getting a decent radio :rolleyes:

/rant

·
Registered
312 Posts
So is chino or whatever all bent about losing? If this is who you are talking about?

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dunno i havnt heard anything from him. I challenged him to another race, he said his turbos were bad or something? (i still see him around town, no smoke?)

It all started since i beat this popular kids super fast s2k. Well mid high 12s isnt fast, but everyone thinks so. Alot of ppl know he makes 360whp, and me only 310, so they either think im lying, holding back, something....

·
evil will always triumph
2,226 Posts
take it down the track with a NT on the back window so they dont post your time LOL

·
*SNICKER SNICKER*
725 Posts
VJ RC51 said:
I guess this is a 1JZ rant. and im the only one that doesnt care. :rolleyes:

/rant
I hate to point out the obvious, but if you don't care, why spend the time ranting about it?

I'd say you do care, and you don't want people talking shit about yer ride! I don't know you, but pulling on these other cars from a roll is not too big a deal if you ask me.

The S2k's bulk of its powerband IIRC is above 6K the vtec kicks in, and if you are running stock twins tuned the way you are, you are at full torque way before the s2k. (and I wouldn't consider that s2k a torque monster anyways :sad: ).

I used to have a MK3 Turbo Supra(7M), tuned to fuel cut at about 12psi, and that car stomped quite a few Civics running H22 swaps tuned out to about 240+hp, despite the fact I weighed over 1500lbs more. I know it's apples and oranges but having high HP with no torque is kinda like having a cock with no balls. Although your exh cam settings have your peak torque setting up about 1000rpms later, it seems to hold almost to redline vs stock. So if it works for you, great! I don't think I'd do that to my 1JZ cuz I like my torque/boost early. Part of what I like about the stock twins.

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
hey, i could care less what you run, or if you ever run. your cool, but i just dont like poeple who NEVER run at the track and then say my car WOULD or MUST runa 11.5-12.0 @11x.xx because i beat this guy who makes 360whp and runs a 11.9 @ 1xx.xx

im not saying that the numbers you said im just using that for an example. . . the only way to justify your claims is to run it at the track. simple as that.

its like me saying i have a 9sec car. i have all the parts to run, but until i actually make the number, then i really cant say i have it. ..

·
Registered
923 Posts
going to harry's race shop right now, need to bottles of nawz, and my over night parts from japan. I gotta get to race wars.
:crossjerk

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
I think this thread sucks.

Why make some personal local drama a national affair?

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
lol, thats teh way it is down here in trini.....bunch of sr20 men pissed off bcuz they get their asses handed to them by toyotas :D

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
race it at the track... theres no reason not to.. or you want all this hype about your car?

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
sorry i edited my post since i misspelled a few words.. lol i was on my sidekick on the way back from miami...

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
OneJoeZee said:
I think this thread sucks.

Why make some personal local drama a national affair?

i dont know what why, he posts about EVERYTHING... :sad:

but its all good, its good reading when you bored i guess..

·
Registered
427 Posts
Orubus said:
Keep your panties on girls ;)
lmfao...

I have a 9 second car too.

1/8th mile 9 second car :lol:

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
2jzMK3 said:
i dont know what why, he posts about EVERYTHING... :sad:

but its all good, its good reading when you bored i guess..
Great minds think alike. I get bored and i figure someone will have a fun read late at night

1 - 20 of 32 Posts