What car is sexier supraforums??

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok plain and simple. See my dad and I sometimes have a lot of time on our hands. And about 3 weeks ago we got into this argument about the sexier car. He owns a 1977 porsche 911 turbo "look". Me, a 1993 vr4/1999 conversion. Well he claimed his car could get any pus** of any age over my car. Saying my car is a rice burner and no women would want my car over his "porsche"(yes i know typical porsche owner right? haha)So im like oh ok whatever, and me being the person I am, bet him. So we put it to the test :) 150.00 on the line.

Our cars were set up side by side on the fairgrounds (of celebrate green bay-which is a 1 year celebration of our town). Our cars were placed in the grass where EVERYBODY walked by so it could be easy to grab participants(women)

So anyway, to make it a fair challenge, we had my brother who doesnt care about cars go and grab only the hottest women he could find and ask them what car is sexier and which one they would rather own.

So my dad's girlfriend kept a tally on a piece of paper of the scores without the participants knowing
The girls were asked 2 questions:
1)Which car they thought was sexier
2)Which car they thought was faster

Here are the pictures of our cars(we didnt have the camera at the fair so we couldnt take pics of our cars side by side together)

And my car:

As far as off the subject when we raced...his car is non-turbo 2.7L so needless to say i won..by about a "train" length haha.

The results
Surveyed 43 women(got the hottest women we could find-and let me tell you some were really hot)

Vr4-39 votes
Porsche-4 votes
:D
The best part was when this 60 year old lady came up and commented on my dad's porsche and not my car! hahahahhaha! i think that told him something. That pretty much made my day.

Winning the competition from my dad...150.00....seeing the look on his face when his girlfriend told him he got creamed by 35 votes....PRICELESS :)

So im going to add a vote to SF users..now be fair.....no bias in here..just vote for what honestly looks better....

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
If Porsche wasn't a targa it would win hands down. Since its a targa, its a tie.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
damnnnn...u guys are totally opposite here of all the other votes i've gotten on all other forums...but its good to get some other views...cool

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
^^I agree, but your VR4 is very nice nonetheless. And I'm not usually a fan of green or 3000GT's, either. But hey, the hot women have spoken, congrats on the win!!

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
girls don't know any better..they see a car they say "oh its pretty" or "oh its shiny"

porsche > mitsubishi

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Your VR4 > that Targa Porsche

As far as the girls go, most of them are so car ignorant, they will like whichever car looks more "new".

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
Old Skool Porsche FTW. :bowdown:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Want to attract lots of cock? Porsche. Porsche only attracts the car guys and ****, honestly.

Want to attract the females? Get any stupid car Eclipse / 3000GT / RSX / anything curvy and stupid. chicks dig em.

If you told a girl you drove a "VR4" she might look at you stupid and say "no you moron, thats a 3000GT". Things like that come to mind.

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
A supra ownz you both

... and if the porsche was newer, it would have you beat, but it's pretty plain, so I have to choose the vr4 I guess

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
If your Dad was to put some period correct wheels on the Porsche, like some nice Fuchs, I'd say Porsche. The 993 wheels just look like ass on older cars.

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Mitsubishi owner posting on a Toyota website about a contest between his Mitsubishi and his dad's Porsche = WTF?

:gtfoslap:

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
FYRARMS said:
Mitsubishi owner posting on a Toyota website about a contest between his Mitsubishi and his dad's Porsche = WTF?

:gtfoslap:

Exactly. :1poke:

you are 26 and worrying about how many girls you will get with your mitsubishi.......... :1poke:

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
:rolleyes: I vote the MK3 in the background

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.