Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Hawtness
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has to be the back of the MKIV, put it up against any car and i think it is hands down the hawtest :bigthumb: With those round curves and sweet tail lights.....oh geez gotta "go to the bathroom" :sadance:

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
lies.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
are we talking wingless? wide body? stock body?

·
Hawtness
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any of the above do it for me. However my personal favorite is with a wing not to tall, slightly widen body with fat meats outback.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
Do we have a nutswinger smiley?

·
Registered
322 Posts
omg guys thats rear end is omg, like OMG so totally fabulous. *flicks wrist*

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
I also like the rear of te Supra better than any car out there. I prefer all stock, but a TS widebody w/ a huge GT wing is excellent, too.

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
whizky said:
Hmmmmm!!!!

WINNAR!!!!1

However, I will say, for a typical street car that you see around...the rear on the Supra is one of the sexiest. You typically don't see Murcielago's, Zonda's (which IMO are ugly) or 430's driving around everyday. Granted, you don't see a Supra everyday, but in most places (i.e. not Cali or Florida) the Supra is more common.

·
Hawtness
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LMAO you guys really think those cars look better? GHEY!!!!!!! Those ones you posted look terrible, looks almost fake, it looks like they tried to put to many pieces into one space. The zonda looks horrible, the ferrari looks *insert puke face here* the f40 is ....a joke! and the lambo is atleast somewhat decent?!

1 - 20 of 155 Posts