Supra Forums banner

The sexiest Rear i've ever seen.....

20K views 154 replies 103 participants last post by  lehman 
#1 ·
has to be the back of the MKIV, put it up against any car and i think it is hands down the hawtest :bigthumb: With those round curves and sweet tail lights.....oh geez gotta "go to the bathroom" :sadance:

#7 ·

#17 ·
whizky said:
Hmmmmm!!!!

WINNAR!!!!1

However, I will say, for a typical street car that you see around...the rear on the Supra is one of the sexiest. You typically don't see Murcielago's, Zonda's (which IMO are ugly) or 430's driving around everyday. Granted, you don't see a Supra everyday, but in most places (i.e. not Cali or Florida) the Supra is more common.

#20 ·
LMAO you guys really think those cars look better? GHEY!!!!!!! Those ones you posted look terrible, looks almost fake, it looks like they tried to put to many pieces into one space. The zonda looks horrible, the ferrari looks *insert puke face here* the f40 is ....a joke! and the lambo is atleast somewhat decent?!

#24 ·
Smokey1226 said:
LMAO you guys really think those cars look better? GHEY!!!!!!! Those ones you posted look terrible, looks almost fake, it looks like they tried to put to many pieces into one space. The zonda looks horrible, the ferrari looks *insert puke face here* the f40 is ....a joke! and the lambo is atleast somewhat decent?!
Someone should really make a smiley of an A80 Supra with a little guy humping it's wheel or something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.