Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HI my name is wes i own beech performance motorsports specializing in mk3 supras. THis is my build thread here are some pics of my car after i bouhgt it.

I origanly satrted with an 87 na which i totaled so i bought this 89 turbo for michigan which had no motor in in due to a bhg so i took my na motor and converted it and had the car on the road 3 days after i bought it it ended up blowing up a few months later. So i stared building it. When i ran into a great deal on a 91 na -t swap the car was compleat minus the motor on a crate in his garage so i bought it built it drove it raced it and discovered the frame was bent and it pulled all over the place so when this summer ended so did my black car ig gutted to ta a bare shell and went back to my orignal project. Here is a pic of the black cars engine bay i never had it dynoed but it went 13.0 at 108 with a 1.6 60 foot on mickey drag radials never tuned or any thing stock ecu 20 pounds of boost my ffim and many other parst and a snow performance meth kit. For hwta it was the car did great in my opnion. Untill i put a nitrous kit on the car and well i litrley smoked my clutch it was a trd clutch but it hapend at the end of the summer so o well.

And here a few short videos of the balck car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yyxE0IJXb4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCUBo-OsL8s

· Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right now im doing the real pain in the dick work im making an ecu / engine wiring harness for my haltech standalone. I made the harness for my coils and everything but i have to redo the coil harness cuz i forgot about the fact i have a nasty ingiton and the RMI / EMI the cdi creates will fuck with all my other sensers so i have to move the cdi box and run the harness by its self away from everything o well its part of the fun of building my own monster.

· Banned
432 Posts
Kind of an off the wall question, but what kind of welder are you using? I am looking in to getting one and starting to build my own stuff as well so I am just trying to get some ideas.

But the car looks great!!! What kind of turbo are you using, and do you have pics of just the exhaust manifold? Or better yet, do you have any pics of either of the manifolds while you were making them? The valvecovers too maybe?

Keylan

· Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kind of an off the wall question, but what kind of welder are you using? I am looking in to getting one and starting to build my own stuff as well so I am just trying to get some ideas.

But the car looks great!!! What kind of turbo are you using, and do you have pics of just the exhaust manifold? Or better yet, do you have any pics of either of the manifolds while you were making them? The valvecovers too maybe?

Keylan

I tack all my stuff with a mig and i have a guy who dose all my tig work for me and dose amazing work. And i dont have any pis of while i was making them but when i get home il post some pics of the turbo manifold and its a inniovatine turbo syatems gt74 x bb ita a 74 mm x trim with dual ceramic ballbearing with a .96 hot side

· 7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,609 Posts
looks good so far bro....

-sean

· 7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,609 Posts
its a twin walbro pump set up???

-sean

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.