Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bay area has finally got some sun and its been awhile since i drove the mkiv since its been rainning. My bpu tt and my friends bpu 300zx tt
:bigthumb:

·
Registered
296 Posts
How was the fitment on the Modelista bumper? any real modification needed to put it on?
Thanks.

~Asim

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
wow! your Supra looks great!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SupraPhat said:
How was the fitment on the Modelista bumper? any real modification needed to put it on?
Thanks.

~Asim
thanks for the comments
the MD bumper had some issues while putting it on. there is a very small very very small tiny gap under the passenger side headlight

·
Registered
619 Posts
awesome car man! lovin everything about it! stock suspension right? are you ever gonna get a set of coilcovers or so?

Take care,
Yann

·
Registered
683 Posts
LOL...I can't believe the Z owner accepted to take pics of his Z in that shape...I wouldn't even go out of my garage with my Z looking like that lol.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
zooyorker said:
awesome car man! lovin everything about it! stock suspension right? are you ever gonna get a set of coilcovers or so?

Take care,
Yann
i do plan to but i can barly get my car lifted up right now with my side skirts

and mk34o8 the pictures were taken at the berkeley marina you can see the bay bridge in one of those pictures
thanks for the comments

·
Registered
619 Posts
magicsupra721 said:
i do plan to but i can barly get my car lifted up right now with my side skirts

and mk34o8 the pictures were taken at the berkeley marina you can see the bay bridge in one of those pictures
thanks for the comments

oh okay, which setup are you looking at? :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
the supra is really nice, makes it all the more evident that the 300zx needs some serious help. . . .

1 - 20 of 29 Posts