Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
mahkittahluvsme
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have younger (he's 30) friend that I've known since he was a real little kid and he is in love with my Supra. He asked me if he could get it out of the garage on Memorial day and drive it (hasn't been out since November). I said he could but he'd have to wash and wax it first because it was real dusty. He did that (did a nice job too) and I filmed it with a drone. It was a good day for everyone.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Dang, with all that property, when can I bring some guns over to shoot?

I took mine out last May.

·
mahkittahluvsme
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hua! Hey man! Haven't been on in a while but it is good to hear from you.

My neighbors are pretty cool about shooting and most are armed and also practice on their own properties. I have a limited shooting lane though and so mostly only use it for handguns or shotguns. But that guy in video is one of my best friends sons and they have a great 80 acre farm just outside of Johnstown that we can shoot with anything on. Let's plan on doing that sometime this summer. They are both gun enthusiasts too.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Sounds like you both need to get them out of the stable more. Hua you probably haven't put more than a couple hundred miles in the last 5 years! I can't wait to gt back in the seat again...hopefully in the next year or 2.

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Very nice home and Property. I wish it was filmed a few minutes up close and around the car. I did noticed one thing that you need to tell your friend is to Never use the same rag to clean the wheels as the car. you can see that he clean the wheels then put it back on the paint and started wiping.

·
mahkittahluvsme
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice home and Property. I wish it was filmed a few minutes up close and around the car. I did noticed one thing that you need to tell your friend is to Never use the same rag to clean the wheels as the car. you can see that he clean the wheels then put it back on the paint and started wiping.
Thanks and I'm still learning this quadcopter and it is pretty big and so I try to keep it away from objects and people for now, but maybe I can get some closer ones later on this summer. Also, you were right about him going from wheel to body with the wash rag and I didn't notice it that day because I was focused more on the flying camera but I did tell him that it was kind of a no no after I saw it (and you did too).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts