Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I must say it has been a great 5 years between the two QS's I've owned, but it was time to move on.

Since my Gen II Viper is in the process of becoming a very serious car aiming for 7's, I decided I needed another street car.

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
Sorry to see 2 beautiful supras go.....Hopefully to a deserving owner who will take care of them. Congrats on the new ride though! Btw: If you see Dirk tell him tom from audiojam says watsup

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do Tom. I am going to try and make your show this month, work permitting.

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Very sorry to hear this Sal!!!! I hope it didn't go "you know where". ;)

Good luck with the new beater! haha

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Sal P. said:
Yup Jim, it has gone west of the Mississippi. :D

Oh no.... and so it begins. :whip:

·
Premium Member
4,431 Posts
Sal......say it isnt so.....lol Sorry to hear it go. But at the same time, congrats with the sale. And will be giving you a call pretty soon to catch up.

Tony

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Yes, after many hours of reasoning, I couldn't sway his decision. :crazy: So his Gem is shipped off to one LUCKY SOB!!

Congrats on the new ride buddy, I'm sure it will do just fine replacing your loss.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alex: Ummm....Can't say for sure! ;)

Tony: Thanks man. I was sorry to see it go as well. Especially watching it get loaded on the truck. :(

Matt: Thanks brother for everything. Especially the shoulder to cry on! :D

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
That was a gorgeous Supra you had, Sal. Some lucky guy got it, hopefully the new owner will take good care of it, too. Now you can be Mr. Redundant Redundancy with twin twin Vipers.

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
I see that none of us want to see any Supras go but I guess a Viper is a fitting replacement for it!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Is it just me or is there a lot of supra's for sale these days? Two friends of mine have sold there cars, one is trying to sell his now, and vipimports seems to add another to its inventory every day. . .

Good luck with the new car Sal. . .

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Sal, you finally caved? He has been trying to get you to sell that for quite some time now!

Nice new ride! Which one will you be taking to Forced induction 4?

-Josh

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase Sal! ;)

Sad to see another Quiksilver leave the east coast......but its in good hands! :wavey:

I plan to purchase a 96-99 Viper GTS shortly, if I have any questions I hope you don't mind if I pm you?

vnt

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hey Sal,
Congrats on the new Viper. Kyle told me about it the other day
but I thought you might reconsider at the last moment. :)
Sweet looking Snake!
Wayne

·
Registered
608 Posts
Nice pick sal, I was looking into that same coup. I heard a new model is comming for 08 so not sure what I will be doing. Keep me posted!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nick: :lol: History has repeated itself.

Jon: Get your car together so I have something to play with locally!

Alex: Thanks man. And yes there are a lot of Supras up for sale right now.

Josh: Yeah man, I finally gave in. Hopefully it won't be a repeat of last time! I'm not sure the GTS will be as streetable as I had hoped. We'll find out soon enough. :D FI4 will probably be the new Coupe.

Val: Thanks. PM away.

Wayne: Thanks. Kyle set me up with an awesome dealership. Roanoke Motors in Illinois is the place to buy Vipers. I only started regretting it when the car was getting loaded into the truck. :(

Jimmy: Thanks. I'm not patient enough to wait for an 08 model. In addition, when they release the 08, I'm sure it will be a few months before you can touch one below MSRP. Since I don't leave anything stock, it didn't really matter as much. There are great deals on the 06's right now. You know you want one, go get it! :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
I know, I want you to do some R/D for me then you can find the weak points in that baby!!!! Good luck Bro

1 - 20 of 21 Posts