Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To stop the confusion and make things clear, the Supra meet will not have absolutely nothing to do with this Toyota meet. The Supra meet will be at Folsom Lake, where as the Toyota meet will be in the bay. Both events are on the same day.

Hopefully we will not have anymore confusion. Please refere here to the Supra meet that we all not about for almost two months now.


Hope that everyone that has signed up for the Supra meet will show up and look for you next weekend.
 

·
that twin 2jz guy
Joined
·
2,595 Posts
i cant believe how hard everyone is making this... there are two different meets in one day.. one in bay area.. thats "ALL TOYOTA MEET". and one in folsom lake "SUPRA MEET"
so i dont know whats so confusing bout it
 

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
Joined
·
2,994 Posts
some other members said that all toyota meet was at folsom lake. Its not but i kinda freaked out at having a bunch of matrix people around i got confused as well. Guess thats cuz im special.

~scott
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scottiedawg66 said:
some other members said that all toyota meet was at folsom lake. Its not but i kinda freaked out at having a bunch of matrix people around i got confused as well. Guess thats cuz im special.

~scott
Other people were confused too because of the dates being the same. One has official flyers and the meet I am putting on doesn't. Which is were I think people are getting confused at because one is more "official".

I am getting excite now for the supra meet. Hope all goes as planned. :x:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,967 Posts
scottiedawg66 said:
some other members said that all toyota meet was at folsom lake. Its not but i kinda freaked out at having a bunch of matrix people around i got confused as well. Guess thats cuz im special.

~scott
If its Matrix, I will fit right in..cause I own one lol.

Yeah....I am driving to Sac rather than going to a meet close by..... its a like a mini vacation for me.. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,967 Posts
supra_onna95 said:
Other people were confused too because of the dates being the same. One has official flyers and the meet I am putting on doesn't. Which is were I think people are getting confused at because one is more "official".

I am getting excite now for the supra meet. Hope all goes as planned. :x:
Oh yeah..we should make the Toyota meet work to our advantage : if its a Supra owner asking about it, just tell them its happening at Folsom, if any other Toyota owner asks, point em to the bay.. lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,060 Posts
SUPRASTANGER507mgte said:
Oh yeah..we should make the Toyota meet work to our advantage : if its a Supra owner asking about it, just tell them its happening at Folsom, if any other Toyota owner asks, point em to the bay.. lol
LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,967 Posts
supra_onna95 said:
Other people were confused too because of the dates being the same. One has official flyers and the meet I am putting on doesn't. Which is were I think people are getting confused at because one is more "official".

I am getting excite now for the supra meet. Hope all goes as planned. :x:

Well you know its going to be exciting cause some of dem OGs are showing up as well>

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
 

·
Bert's Ban Club
Joined
·
1,637 Posts
my bad on that one guys, i read it as folsom, ca on the flyer, not fremont. but same date, also bbq, and also go-karting...you should see why some people were confused. sorry for adding to it though.

that is a very good idea moe. i guess this means u are driving the supra, because if u show up in a matrix, im gonna tell u to go home back to fremont :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,967 Posts
LuvMySilverSupra said:
my bad on that one guys, i read it as folsom, ca on the flyer, not fremont. but same date, also bbq, and also go-karting...you should see why some people were confused. sorry for adding to it though.

that is a very good idea moe. i guess this means u are driving the supra, because if u show up in a matrix, im gonna tell u to go home back to fremont :)
Dude, have I ever driven anything else to a Supra meet?? Unlike SOME guys :1poke: :1poke: hahaha
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top