Supra Forums banner

3501 - 3520 of 3567 Posts

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
I don't believe anything and everything I read I try and interpret all of what is put before me (more than ever these days there is so much information out there and effectively support for your 'truth' however unlikely/downright false - I mean flat earthers anyone!!??). I simply posted this link because previously all the links were by equally biased writers, but biased in the ways that mirrored the posters views. You see they as well as I can be blinded to the truth, what even is the truth? some foreign people want to live a nice life in their own country, some want to come to our countries to live a nice life and some want to kill us for some reason. I would say the links posted are not representative of the proportions involved. I'm sure I would put a far lower % on those that want to kill us than other posters.

This is a prefect example of how tensions can build, we see the odd atrocity reported on the news we don't experience sneers or comments when we pop to the shops, if you make these meek and mild genuine citizens grow into an enemy that's all they will/can ever be?

But this is precisely why we shouldn't be like them, we are meant to be forward thinking, we are better than that, we try and lead by example in treating them better than we would be treated ourselves?

How others conduct themselves should not determine how we conduct ourselves.........

a far lower % wanting to kill us vs how many are here yes, but a far higher % of those wanting to kill us vs us wanting to kill them. how many american terrorists go to live in iraq or iran and commit acts of violence against people over there?

i've experienced the sneers and comments when abroad, it's not like it's a new thing, it's how you handle it. when the irish and other groups of people came to the u.s. they got the same "outsider" treatment, but they didn't go and write news articles on how everybody wasn't being nice to them. it's on the people wanting to come to a new country to assymilate to that countries code of conducts and standards. nobody wants someone to walk into their country and then try to live by their own set of morals and conduct. the people who tell others that we should be tolerant to the way they live is bullshit. they want to live where we built a country based on standards of living and societal norms, then they need to adopt those norms.

we all adjust how we conduct ourselves based on how others conduct themselves. if you treat someone with respect after they disrespect you, you might be doing it wrong.

not saying we can't have people migrate from the middle east and come here wanting a new life away from the societal norms of where they came from, the newer generation is moving farther away from their old societies extremes. but they still need to realize when they move to a new country, no matter where, there will be some people who just won't accept it. they just need to move on and live their life. That lady has an unfounded fear of nothing, well, except not being accepted right away.

·
Registered
35 Posts
a far lower % wanting to kill us vs how many are here yes, but a far higher % of those wanting to kill us vs us wanting to kill them. how many american terrorists go to live in iraq or iran and commit acts of violence against people over there?
Why would we need to, our lives are comfortable and we've never been attacked seriously on our home soil, think of what circumstance would possible get you as a person to hate some country enough to kill their citizens and we can see why some are filled with hate/revenge.

i've experienced the sneers and comments when abroad, it's not like it's a new thing, it's how you handle it. when the irish and other groups of people came to the u.s. they got the same "outsider" treatment, but they didn't go and write news articles on how everybody wasn't being nice to them. it's on the people wanting to come to a new country to assymilate to that countries code of conducts and standards. nobody wants someone to walk into their country and then try to live by their own set of morals and conduct. the people who tell others that we should be tolerant to the way they live is bullshit. they want to live where we built a country based on standards of living and societal norms, then they need to adopt those norms.
I'm with you, no way they should be able to introduce their moral codes or conduct to the existing populace, but I don't see this succeeding (I do agree they have some cheek to try with Sharia law here etc). Also agree with the irish etc groups come in there is always an outsider treatment and mixed acceptance, all I would say is that from on high ie the government there was never a question of whether they were welcome or that we shouldn't welcome, which is where it might go if the travel bans etc are imposed. It's a subtle/not so subtle "you're not welcome here" which could cause things to ramp up against these particular outsiders with not great consequences. Then you might have some backlash, then some "I told you so's" and it can escalate easily?

we all adjust how we conduct ourselves based on how others conduct themselves. if you treat someone with respect after they disrespect you, you might be doing it wrong.
My reply to that would be, Skyline GT-R has perhaps on occasion been disrespectful to me, that doesn't mean I'm disrespectful to, others with similar views on here, or all Supraforum members or all american's based on him being in all these 'groups'. Take the next person as I find them......

not saying we can't have people migrate from the middle east and come here wanting a new life away from the societal norms of where they came from, the newer generation is moving farther away from their old societies extremes. but they still need to realize when they move to a new country, no matter where, there will be some people who just won't accept it. they just need to move on and live their life. That lady has an unfounded fear of nothing, well, except not being accepted right away.
I agree she is being soft (it suits that article) I just worry of the Governments influence to possible change this for the worse in the long term with its policy choices?

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,503

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
My reply to that would be, Skyline GT-R has perhaps on occasion been disrespectful to me, that doesn't mean I'm disrespectful to, others with similar views on here, or all Supraforum members or all american's based on him being in all these 'groups'. Take the next person as I find them......

First of all, we are not talking about verbal disrespect/disagreement. Kracin was simplifying things for you (since you are too dumb to look deep into the problem) , not to compere me calling you stupid with religion/race/mentality problem.

Second , dont play a sweet person card. There is a difference between respectful and stupid. Skyline GT-R is way smarter than you and knows exactly where the conversation goes. He knows that you ARE dumb and will destroy your own country just to prove how nice you are. And thats NOT the way to go. You've been told you are stupid, uninformed and possibly uneducated, and these are the facts. It may hurt you, but thats not our problem. You can be nice, but still dumb and/or shallow. These things are not mutually exclusive.

Your logic to play "a better man" in hope that, eventually, other side will realize/learn/understand , and change themselves, is not a scientific fact that you can apply always to every situation (like some kind of cure) and that good will always overcome the bad. There are situations where you HAVE to take a stand because its too much of risk to try to play a nice person.

You are an idiot like the others who think that stating the fact(s) , makes other people scared, or racist. You are too stupid to understand that there is a difference between " I just dont want to mix with others (for no reason what so ever)" , and " There are many many FACTS that are telling me that dealing with certain (group of) people will jeopardize my life/safety/future/health". I, like others, have no problem with diversity, as long as people (at least huge majority) can integrate and/or not pose danger to others.

One can take a look at the black culture/mentality in USA. These people live here for a very long time. They go to school here, they work, they collaborate with other races/people...they are able to see in everyday life the difference between good and the bad....problems, issues....learn about differences and/or how to resolve the same and make a better life for everyone.

Whites even "invented" political correctness BS. They start hiding publicly obvious issues with black communities. People start being fired for stating the truth or saying something that COULD be interpreted as racism. Police had to pull back from doing their job just so it doesnt hurt black people feelings? Bunch of other races was walking side by side with blacks protesting the stupidest shit out there that is based on LIE and nonsense, just to help them, and "end the racism". Whites were not able to open big businesses if they dont hire a certain percentage of blacks even tho they are not qualified for certain positions...and so on and so on....

And did they change? Did they learn? Did they accept anything/integrate?....How many of them? 5,6,7....10% maybe?
Are all of the black people bad? Of course not. I have few black employees that i hired and im so proud of them. They are not pure intellectuals, but they are nice, they NEVER stole a dime even tho they could grab big money. They are respectful, they are hard workers/money makers.

But does that change anything that i said previously? Does that change the fact that 13% of population is responsible for 60%+ percent of all crime in the country and 52% of all murders? Should i change my opinion and disregard the facts and statistics just because few of them are awesome and dont fit the stereotypes?

Black people , in general, never progressed.These people are still attracted to shiny objects. They still do shit, and not just that they are not changing themselves, they actually ACCEPT that as a norm, and think that its other peoples fault. According to them, its MY FAULT that they dont use condom. Or that they hide criminals because they think they will prove loyalty to their people by hiding the criminal that killed their friends kids. Its my fault that they put ugly shoes and rims as a priority over their kids safety...etc etc.

You/we can do whatever we want. We can give them all the money, nice places, better jobs.....they wont change! And i have NOTHING from their 10% blacks who do understand the problem and are different, when they are minority and cant/wont change anything. EVERY SINGLE area/town/city that has majority of black population is a SHITHOLE! Its a complete dump ...super dangerous dump. And they are only 13% of the population. Now, imagine if they double. And than imagine if they become 40....50% of the population. You ever been to Detroit? South Chicago? Baltimore?....thats how the whole US would look like.

Now, you amazing, beautiful, wonderful sweet man...replace US with your country, and blacks with Muslims.

You have 3-4% of them, and look whats going on in your country and Europe. Than try to imagine only 30% of muslim population in your country.With 50% of Muslims, you wont even have a country, thats THE FACT!!! Each family will purposely make 15 kids, that you will have to pay for, while you cant support 2-3 of your own. So them overpopulating your country is inevitable. And if you think that certain percentage of them who did integrate will stop other muslims from turning it to a muslim country, you are fucking delusional. Even now, they are not hiding that 50% supports Sharia law, while certain percentage evan wants their own islamic state in YOUR OWN COUNTRY!And again....this is only 3-4%.

Just wait...

Again, there is a difference between trying to be nice/respectful, and being stupid. If you are unsure of the outcome, where the risk is high, smart decision is NOT TO RISK/BE CAREFUL. Do you think that gamblers who bet their houses, cars and the last dollar are making a smart decision?

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,507
WELL SAID, HE AND HIS ILK REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS. THEY ARE NOT FACT BASED REALLY OR CIVILIZED SOCIETY ORIENTED.

HERE IS THE SHORT VERSION MORE PALATABLE FOR THE DUMB AND OR OBTUSE.

·
Registered
35 Posts
First of all, we are not talking about verbal disrespect/disagreement. Kracin was simplifying things for you (since you are too dumb to look deep into the problem) , not to compere me calling you stupid with religion/race/mentality problem.

Second , dont play a sweet person card. There is a difference between respectful and stupid. Skyline GT-R is way smarter than you and knows exactly where the conversation goes. He knows that you ARE dumb and will destroy your own country just to prove how nice you are. And thats NOT the way to go. You've been told you are stupid, uninformed and possibly uneducated, and these are the facts. It may hurt you, but thats not our problem. You can be nice, but still dumb and/or shallow. These things are not mutually exclusive.
You can tell me I am x y z and I really don't care, do you just bleat on and on at people that they are stupid until they agree with you or go away, I know you think I'm dumb and stupid (3 dumbs, 3 stupids and an uneducated for some variety A* in the above passage) but it just doesn't seem to be sinking in does it, so may be leave it (not going to happen is it!) or go ahead and I'll try and pick out the relevant points from in amongst the future salvo's.

Your logic to play "a better man" in hope that, eventually, other side will realize/learn/understand , and change themselves, is not a scientific fact that you can apply always to every situation (like some kind of cure) and that good will always overcome the bad. There are situations where you HAVE to take a stand because its too much of risk to try to play a nice person.
Wow we agree on something, I just don't think we are there yet that's my point, or are taking a stand on the bits we need to ie Sharia law. A lot less nice and more intelligent than I (obviously) people in power will be taking an interest in the bigger picture I'm sure many share your view on risk or certainly the possibility of the risks increasing. I only think I'm the better man in that I don't call your point of view stupid or shortsighted and repeat ad nauseam as I'm so sure I'm right and you are wrong. We are talking about the future and I currently fear less of the future than you, that's about the size of it?

You are an idiot like the others who think that stating the fact(s) , makes other people scared, or racist. You are too stupid to understand that there is a difference between " I just dont want to mix with others (for no reason what so ever)" , and " There are many many FACTS that are telling me that dealing with certain (group of) people will jeopardize my life/safety/future/health". I, like others, have no problem with diversity, as long as people (at least huge majority) can integrate and/or not pose danger to others.
I don't think the facts being presented lead me to think that "There are many many FACTS that are telling me that dealing with certain (group of) people will jeopardize my life/safety/future/health". I will compare the current situation with the Irish troubles when I was growing up. In my lifetime more people of my country have been killed by the IRA than Muslims extremists, I didn't fear the Irish people as a whole then as I don't fear the Muslims walking down the street to the Mosque in the town I work now.

One can take a look at the black culture/mentality in USA. These people live here for a very long time. They go to school here, they work, they collaborate with other races/people...they are able to see in everyday life the difference between good and the bad....problems, issues....learn about differences and/or how to resolve the same and make a better life for everyone.

Whites even "invented" political correctness BS. They start hiding publicly obvious issues with black communities. People start being fired for stating the truth or saying something that COULD be interpreted as racism. Police had to pull back from doing their job just so it doesnt hurt black people feelings? Bunch of other races was walking side by side with blacks protesting the stupidest shit out there that is based on LIE and nonsense, just to help them, and "end the racism". Whites were not able to open big businesses if they dont hire a certain percentage of blacks even tho they are not qualified for certain positions...and so on and so on....

And did they change? Did they learn? Did they accept anything/integrate?....How many of them? 5,6,7....10% maybe?
Are all of the black people bad? Of course not. I have few black employees that i hired and im so proud of them. They are not pure intellectuals, but they are nice, they NEVER stole a dime even tho they could grab big money. They are respectful, they are hard workers/money makers.

But does that change anything that i said previously? Does that change the fact that 13% of population is responsible for 60%+ percent of all crime in the country and 52% of all murders? Should i change my opinion and disregard the facts and statistics just because few of them are awesome and dont fit the stereotypes?

Black people , in general, never progressed.These people are still attracted to shiny objects. They still do shit, and not just that they are not changing themselves, they actually ACCEPT that as a norm, and think that its other peoples fault. According to them, its MY FAULT that they dont use condom. Or that they hide criminals because they think they will prove loyalty to their people by hiding the criminal that killed their friends kids. Its my fault that they put ugly shoes and rims as a priority over their kids safety...etc etc.

You/we can do whatever we want. We can give them all the money, nice places, better jobs.....they wont change! And i have NOTHING from their 10% blacks who do understand the problem and are different, when they are minority and cant/wont change anything. EVERY SINGLE area/town/city that has majority of black population is a SHITHOLE! Its a complete dump ...super dangerous dump. And they are only 13% of the population. Now, imagine if they double. And than imagine if they become 40....50% of the population. You ever been to Detroit? South Chicago? Baltimore?....thats how the whole US would look like.
I dare say that there are underlying issues here given the relatively recent time in history when they were discriminated against?

http://allthatsinteresting.com/segregation-in-america-photos

My parents would have been around 19 when this was going on so lots of adult African american's must have parents or grandparents that can directly relate to those times and some will have been able to let go to an extent and some will still be bitter about it and we are all affected by our parents/grandparents views. It's no wonder they stick together as they were forced to early on before things improved, I think it will take time to up the 10% and reduce the criminal %.

Now, you amazing, beautiful, wonderful sweet man
I'm stupid so I'll take that as a unsarcastic compliment thanks
...replace US with your country, and blacks with Muslims.

You have 3-4% of them, and look whats going on in your country and Europe. Than try to imagine only 30% of muslim population in your country.With 50% of Muslims, you wont even have a country, thats THE FACT!!! Each family will purposely make 15 kids, that you will have to pay for, while you cant support 2-3 of your own. So them overpopulating your country is inevitable. And if you think that certain percentage of them who did integrate will stop other muslims from turning it to a muslim country, you are fucking delusional. Even now, they are not hiding that 50% supports Sharia law, while certain percentage evan wants their own islamic state in YOUR OWN COUNTRY!And again....this is only 3-4%.

Just wait...
Unless you consider our foreign policies impacting their mindset (and it must have to some individuals), we haven't done anything to the Muslim community here on a par with segregation, we just let them in to live (perhaps too many but we are where we are). It's not a direct parallel to the USA and Black/white situation, that's not to say it won't play out like that but you equally can't automatically assume it will, can you? I don't see them managing to change a whole country from within, the terrorist incidents are horrific but not of a huge magnitude.

Again, there is a difference between trying to be nice/respectful, and being stupid. If you are unsure of the outcome, where the risk is high, smart decision is NOT TO RISK/BE CAREFUL. Do you think that gamblers who bet their houses, cars and the last dollar are making a smart decision?
Again I just don't think we are at this point, ie the last throw of the dice, the difference between a multicultural society and Muslim rule etc, I appreciate you think that's where we are sleeping walking to, but I think your view on the current state of the uk is skewed by Journalism/youtube and the worst parts reported and then extrapolating that to be the norm for everywhere. Like me pointing out the troubled areas you mentioned in Balitmore, Detroit etc and saying sod that then I'm not going to Disney in Orlando.

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
You can tell me I am x y z and I really don't care, do you just bleat on and on at people that they are stupid until they agree with you or go away, I know you think I'm dumb and stupid (3 dumbs, 3 stupids and an uneducated for some variety A* in the above passage) but it just doesn't seem to be sinking in does it, so may be leave it (not going to happen is it!) or go ahead and I'll try and pick out the relevant points from in amongst the future salvo's.

Wow we agree on something, I just don't think we are there yet that's my point, or are taking a stand on the bits we need to ie Sharia law. A lot less nice and more intelligent than I (obviously) people in power will be taking an interest in the bigger picture I'm sure many share your view on risk or certainly the possibility of the risks increasing. I only think I'm the better man in that I don't call your point of view stupid or shortsighted and repeat ad nauseam as I'm so sure I'm right and you are wrong. We are talking about the future and I currently fear less of the future than you, that's about the size of it?

I don't think the facts being presented lead me to think that "There are many many FACTS that are telling me that dealing with certain (group of) people will jeopardize my life/safety/future/health". I will compare the current situation with the Irish troubles when I was growing up. In my lifetime more people of my country have been killed by the IRA than Muslims extremists, I didn't fear the Irish people as a whole then as I don't fear the Muslims walking down the street to the Mosque in the town I work now.

I dare say that there are underlying issues here given the relatively recent time in history when they were discriminated against?

http://allthatsinteresting.com/segregation-in-america-photos

My parents would have been around 19 when this was going on so lots of adult African american's must have parents or grandparents that can directly relate to those times and some will have been able to let go to an extent and some will still be bitter about it and we are all affected by our parents/grandparents views. It's no wonder they stick together as they were forced to early on before things improved, I think it will take time to up the 10% and reduce the criminal %.

I'm stupid so I'll take that as a unsarcastic compliment thanks

Unless you consider our foreign policies impacting their mindset (and it must have to some individuals), we haven't done anything to the Muslim community here on a par with segregation, we just let them in to live (perhaps too many but we are where we are). It's not a direct parallel to the USA and Black/white situation, that's not to say it won't play out like that but you equally can't automatically assume it will, can you? I don't see them managing to change a whole country from within, the terrorist incidents are horrific but not of a huge magnitude.

Again I just don't think we are at this point, ie the last throw of the dice, the difference between a multicultural society and Muslim rule etc, I appreciate you think that's where we are sleeping walking to, but I think your view on the current state of the uk is skewed by Journalism/youtube and the worst parts reported and then extrapolating that to be the norm for everywhere. Like me pointing out the troubled areas you mentioned in Balitmore, Detroit etc and saying sod that then I'm not going to Disney in Orlando.

Ladies and gentleman.....i present you - "The imbecile".

- Compering Irish people to Muslims.

- Doesnt really give 2 fucks about the future.

- Finds segregation as an understandable excuse for not knowing what condom is in 21st century.

- Shallow view due to a total lack of education and knowledge.

- Thinks that, "Because he is nice to someone, other person has no other option but to be nice as well"

Scooter...you look like you are in your early 20s..... Were bad in school..... Moved in with your boyfriend in some shitty studio..... Your family still supports you, because you are jobless.....and the only thing you do is lie down all day long with torn rectum and smoke weed with your boyfriend.

Am I in the ballpark?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ladies and gentleman.....i present you - "The imbecile".
True to form but at least you found your thesaurus!

- Compering Irish people to Muslims.
I compared (I think you mean comparing not compering but then hey I'm the idiot....) the terrorism from both sources that's all, you were the one comparing the 'Black' situation in some US inner cities with the Muslim situation here if you recall?

- Doesnt really give 2 fucks about the future.
I care about the future, we just disagree on the pathway to a peaceful (ish) one.

- Finds segregation as an understandable excuse for not knowing what condom is in 21st century.

- Shallow view due to a total lack of education and knowledge.
Didn't say it excused anything just that there are a lot of angry people and it's easy for white people to simple say opps yes sorry are forefathers were racist but hey we aren't now and the reason you all aren't now getting on is all down to you and you alone.

- Thinks that, "Because he is nice to someone, other person has no other option but to be nice as well"
Not true but I will choose to be nice to people until I have just cause not to, you know give people I meet the benefit of the doubt, don't judge a book by it's cover. A few Muslims blow themselves to bits for some reason and I don't immediately suspect Mr Khan the Muslim shopkeeper down the road wants to kill me the next time a buy a paper from him. EXACTLY the same as when the IRA were bombing pubs etc I didn't suspect every Irish person I met wanted to kill me.

Scooter...you look like you are in your early 20s..... Were bad in school..... Moved in with your boyfriend in some shitty studio..... Your family still supports you, because you are jobless.....and the only thing you do is lie down all day long with torn rectum and smoke weed with your boyfriend.

Am I in the ballpark?
Start with an insult ends in another, trying the whole thick, gay, drug taking, jobless, loser angle seriously are you like 14!? I'm genuinely close to tears I'm so hurt :facesjump pretty sure your incessant antagonism (see I found a thesaurus too!) says more about you than me.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,245 Posts
Due to some political loopholes, a non elect Socialists took over the Spain last month. Now, the floodgates are open again.

Take a look at these poor refugees.

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
Due to some political loopholes, a non elect Socialists took over the Spain last month. Now, the floodgates are open again.

Take a look at these poor refugees.

Makes a total sense. I mean , who doesnt want that in their country, right? Lol

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,515
Toronto Danforth Shooting. GOODBYE LEAFLAND!
Brother of Toronto Shooter was arrested last september with 43kg of carfentanil. carfentanil is a potent synthetic opioid that is 10,000-100,000x stronger than morphine.

the LD50 of carfentanil is ~12mcg. 43kg of carfentanil is enough to kill ~3,583,333,333 people at least, almost half of the world's entire population.

the accused was already facing 337 gun charges when police responded to a carbon monoxide alarm call at his apartment in Pickering.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/07/24/danforth-gunman-not-on-the-radar-of-national-security-agencies-safety-minister-says.html

>Fahad Hussain, 31, was arrested in Saskatoon on July 25, 2015 and charged with possession of cocaine for the purposes of trafficking, according to Saskatchewan courts. On Feb 21, 2017, the case was forwarded to federal prosecutors to be sent to Ontario.

>Fahad was residing at a Thorncliffe Park address with his parents Faroq and Sutana Hussain as part of his release when he was arrested once again in February 2017 and charged with breaching his bail conditions after he was allegedly found to be in possession of shotgun shells. He was also charged with violating his curfew.

>Released on Feb. 21 of that year on $10,000 bail, he was ordered to live in Pickering with his surety, a 33-year-old named Maisum Ansari.

>At some point between February 2017 and September 2017, Fahad suffered a drug overdose and was sent to hospital, where he is now in a coma. On Sept. 20, 2017, Durham Regional Police executed a search warrant at Ansari’s address after firefighters noticed a suspicious substance in the basement and alerted police.

>Police say they discovered 33 guns and seized 42 kilograms of what was later identified as the deadly street drug carfentanil, believed to be 100 times more potent than fentanyl.
another source: https://globalnews.ca/news/4353028/danforth-shooter-older-brother-coma-charges/

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,516
Pakistani man rapes and murders 13 year old blonde girl in Britain

>Police arrest man on suspicion of murder and sexual activity with child after body of girl, 13, found in woodland

>Lucy McHugh, 13, went missing from her home in Southampton two days ago.

>Officers arrested a man aged 24 in connection with the death of Lucy McHugh, 13, who went missing from her home two days ago.

>The body of blonde-haired Lucy was discovered at 7.45am yesterday morning in woodland on the grounds of Southampton Sports Centre, Hants.

>https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-44984527
>https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/27/police-arrest-man-suspicion-murder-sexual-activity-child-body/

How much you want to bet the child rapist and assassin was a Pakistani? But remember, White folks,

Diversity is our Strengh!

3501 - 3520 of 3567 Posts