Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 3567 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
This shit is really striking a nerve for me. I've been going through the lengthy process of gaining my German citizenship, which requires knowledge of the language and culture as well as ethnic heritage to the region. And now because of 800,000 non germanic migrants (the only refugees are the syrians, the rest are just migrants looking to benefit from my people's rich history of innovation and responsible nation building) getting fast tracked to citizenship, a true ethnic German with deep family ties to my ancestral homeland will be put on the back burner. Members of my lineage were there when the Romans dared not venture past the Rhine after Arminius slaughtered them, they were there as soldiers for Prussia, they were there for the unification......members of my lineage that i knew personally in this lifetime suffered through the hardships imposed on them by a bitter France and England, they suffered and watched their loved ones starve to death until they were forced to fight back yet again.....they bled on the battlefields of the bolsheviks and the French to save their beloved homeland from impossible terms set forth by hateful and resentful enemies who were pleased to see them destroyed for having the audacity to wage war against them as was the norm for all colonial powers of the time. Family members of mine fought for Germany and still loved her despite being hated by the entire world for it.....with my immediate family being forced out after the war for their involvement in the reich. The german leaders of today would rather turn their backs on the decendents of the very people who defended Germany and German culture when the whole world despised them for it....and let these savages with no respect for the history or the people take priority over their ethic brethren. I would bleed today for my ancestral homeland like my family before me.....do they think these freeloaders will protect the interests of the German people, do they think they would fight and risk death for a race they despise and a nation they suck dry?

Wake up Germany. We're the most reviled, un pc ethnicity in all of European history...and you're willing to destroy yourselves and your great nation in a pathetic attempt to change that perception....a perception that should matter to no ethnic German...and is an ideology only adapted in the first place by weaker nations consisting of weaker men.

The fourth reich lives.....only its an economic and pc reich built on the bodies of true Germans who are spinning in their graves at the thought of being occupied and abused by a foreign entity....whose invasion and occupation began and will end without a drop of blood....because my people would rather give away lebensraum than be thought of as Nazis still. How the mighty have fallen. History's most brutal warriors, reduced to pc pansies glad to deny their true nature for fear of what the rest of the world might think of them.

·
Cardinals!
1,547 Posts
because my people would rather give away lebensraum than be thought of as Nazis still.
Bingo. There is nothing wrong with national pride and wanting to maintain your culture and way of life. That doesn't make you a Nazi. It simply means you want to maintain German heritage and history.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,236 Posts
Wake up Germany.
Too late for that I am afraid. With the rate the "migrants" reproduce, in few generations you will lose your homeland for good. Then, I am afraid a civil war, and knowing European history a real bloody one.

Germany needs a strong leader, I know they love bashing Putin, but you dont see this type of BS going on in Russia.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Germany will never again have a strong leader like Putin or the Hungarian PM.....as bad as they need one, they are too fearful of anything that could be even remotely considered Hitler-like. In today's lame pc world, saying anything close to that Putin quote or mentioning anything about not tolerating a cultural difference is considered political suicide....and Germany's chancellor won't dare do anything to tarnish her humanitarian image as the assumed representative of a progressive EU.

·
Cardinals!
1,547 Posts
Too late for that I am afraid. With the rate the "migrants" reproduce, in few generations you will lose your homeland for good. Then, I am afraid a civil war, and knowing European history a real bloody one.

Germany needs a strong leader, I know they love bashing Putin, but you dont see this type of BS going on in Russia.

The full quote and context:
On February 04, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia :

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslims then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslim minorities are not Russians.

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.
If only the rest of the leaders had at least half the fucking testicles of Putin..

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
I was just in Austria and Hungary last month with my wife and we are in shock seeing the places we were just in being swarmed with this issue. I asked my family over there what they think of all this as some have land right on the Austria-Hungary border among other places in Austria and Germany and they are kind of caught off guard. As human beings they are offering their help with clothes and whatnot. But what this will do to them economically is a big question. I fear terrorists are using this as an opportunity to go in to Europe and destroy what they can. I see Europe will not remain as wonderful to visit as it has been. Poverty, crime and trash is going to be a huge issue now.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
If these people were only after asylum, they would have just gone to turkey..... But these people are leeches hellbent on destroying Europe. Their intentions are far more sinister than anyone is willing to admit to. It shows how warped they are when they choose to skip refuge in a country with similar culture and religion to their own and choose to take over a region that is the polar opposite of their native lands, for the sole purpose of contaminating something they feel is a perversion to the way their God wants them to live.

·
Cardinals!
1,547 Posts
I was in Switzerland, Austria, and Germany (Bavaria) about 4 years ago and I didn't experience any of it. I didn't travel more than about an hour east of Salzburg though. Absolutely loved traveling around all 3 of those countries. Will be a shame to see things drastically change in the wrong direction the next time I visit. :/

If these people were only after asylum, they would have just gone to turkey
Nailed it. Islam majority country with secular laws. Fuck up that country instead.

Their religious leaders in the Middle East have been preaching world domination for centuries.. this is nothing new. The only 'new' part of it is pussified PC governments that can't read between the lines of what the real intentions are.. a 'peaceful' world domination through immigration, breeding, and eventually voting majorities to usurp a culture and turn it into Sharia Law.

·
Registered
119 Posts
F U !!! Allahhhhhh heheh

This shit is really striking a nerve for me. I've been going through the lengthy process of gaining my German citizenship, which requires knowledge of the language and culture as well as ethnic heritage to the region. And now because of 800,000 non germanic migrants (the only refugees are the syrians, the rest are just migrants looking to benefit from my people's rich history of innovation and responsible nation building) getting fast tracked to citizenship, a true ethnic German with deep family ties to my ancestral homeland will be put on the back burner. Members of my lineage were there when the Romans dared not venture past the Rhine after Arminius slaughtered them, they were there as soldiers for Prussia, they were there for the unification......members of my lineage that i knew personally in this lifetime suffered through the hardships imposed on them by a bitter France and England, they suffered and watched their loved ones starve to death until they were forced to fight back yet again.....they bled on the battlefields of the bolsheviks and the French to save their beloved homeland from impossible terms set forth by hateful and resentful enemies who were pleased to see them destroyed for having the audacity to wage war against them as was the norm for all colonial powers of the time. Family members of mine fought for Germany and still loved her despite being hated by the entire world for it.....with my immediate family being forced out after the war for their involvement in the reich. The german leaders of today would rather turn their backs on the decendents of the very people who defended Germany and German culture when the whole world despised them for it....and let these savages with no respect for the history or the people take priority over their ethic brethren. I would bleed today for my ancestral homeland like my family before me.....do they think these freeloaders will protect the interests of the German people, do they think they would fight and risk death for a race they despise and a nation they suck dry?

Wake up Germany. We're the most reviled, un pc ethnicity in all of European history...and you're willing to destroy yourselves and your great nation in a pathetic attempt to change that perception....a perception that should matter to no ethnic German...and is an ideology only adapted in the first place by weaker nations consisting of weaker men.

The fourth reich lives.....only its an economic and pc reich built on the bodies of true Germans who are spinning in their graves at the thought of being occupied and abused by a foreign entity....whose invasion and occupation began and will end without a drop of blood....because my people would rather give away lebensraum than be thought of as Nazis still. How the mighty have fallen. History's most brutal warriors, reduced to pc pansies glad to deny their true nature for fear of what the rest of the world might think of them.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
The full quote and context:

On February 04, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia :

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslims then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslim minorities are not Russians.

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.
If only the rest of the leaders had at least half the fucking testicles of Putin..
Truth. I wish America would take the same stance on illegal immigration. If I want Mexican culture, I will go to a damn Mexican restaurant. Otherwise, nothing else of Mexican culture interests me.

·
Cardinals!
1,547 Posts
Truth. I wish America would take the same stance on illegal immigration. If I want Mexican culture, I will go to a damn Mexican restaurant. Otherwise, nothing else of Mexican culture interests me.
Mexicans aren't going to institute Sharia Law as soon as they hit voting majority.

I don't have a problem with Mexicans or anyone from central America - just wish they'd get in line like everyone else. My Brazilian, British, German, and Indian friends took YEARS of waiting and hard work learning the language and US history and government to get US citizenship.. and they're not happy with illegal immigration here basically jumping to the front of the line and screaming amnesty.

100-150 years ago, Americans of British descent were bitching about all the Greeks, Poles, Irish, Italians, Germans, and Dutch who were coming over to the US.. each with their own language, culture, and customs, but having a desire to be free to live their dreams as Americans. Current Americans were claiming they'd ruin "American" culture. That didn't turn out so bad. (Granted it wasn't an entitlement society back then, but that's a different subject..)

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
You guys know this is all planned out, right?

21 - 40 of 3567 Posts