Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 3567 Posts

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
When you have slept on concrete for weeks and want to get somewhere and the police disallow you to board the trains and your patience level drops to zero, which I'm sure you haven't had the pleasure to experience, and when the police comes back to feed you in lock down, you will protest
Oh no, they should handle them citizenships right away, apartments for each family and ask them what kind of a car would they like.

Are you serious? You really think they should be entitled to do what every they wanna do, to push like an animals and get wherever they planed the go?
They did run from the war and tough life but there are laws and there is somebody's else safety to be worried about. If half of Mexico city tomorrow decide to leave Mexico and just run into US, do you think it would be ok for mexicans to riot thru San Diego (for example) just because they been detained due to immigration law (or whatever law)

Those refugees should be happy they were not killed by military as soon as they crossed the border(s). If im running illegaly across the border, and police/military is after me, im fully prepared to be killed if i disobey their calls. Try running across the border in Syria or Iraq or Iran or.... And dont stop when military tells you to stop. You will be dead in a second and you wont even make a local news.

I understand that US and EU are leading civilizations in a world and they are trying to set an example for other how to be human and tolerant but they got to fucking soft. Let those refugees try to enter Russia that way....im sure Russians would allow them to riot.....specially african people.

·
Registered
545 Posts
If these people were only after asylum, they would have just gone to turkey..... But these people are leeches hellbent on destroying Europe. Their intentions are far more sinister than anyone is willing to admit to. It shows how warped they are when they choose to skip refuge in a country with similar culture and religion to their own and choose to take over a region that is the polar opposite of their native lands, for the sole purpose of contaminating something they feel is a perversion to the way their God wants them to live.
Kinda reminds me of how Europeans savaged the native Indians in USA and spoiled the land for good

·
Registered
545 Posts
I was in Switzerland, Austria, and Germany (Bavaria) about 4 years ago and I didn't experience any of it. I didn't travel more than about an hour east of Salzburg though. Absolutely loved traveling around all 3 of those countries. Will be a shame to see things drastically change in the wrong direction the next time I visit. :/

Nailed it. Islam majority country with secular laws. Fuck up that country instead.

Their religious leaders in the Middle East have been preaching world domination for centuries.. this is nothing new. The only 'new' part of it is pussified PC governments that can't read between the lines of what the real intentions are.. a 'peaceful' world domination through immigration, breeding, and eventually voting majorities to usurp a culture and turn it into Sharia Law.
There's a big difference between POTENTIALLY administering sharia law and the ACTUAL colonizations and resource thefts in the past centuries by...

·
Registered
545 Posts
Oh no, they should handle them citizenships right away, apartments for each family and ask them what kind of a car would they like.

Are you serious? You really think they should be entitled to do what every they wanna do, to push like an animals and get wherever they planed the go?
They did run from the war and tough life but there are laws and there is somebody's else safety to be worried about. If half of Mexico city tomorrow decide to leave Mexico and just run into US, do you think it would be ok for mexicans to riot thru San Diego (for example) just because they been detained due to immigration law (or whatever law)

Those refugees should be happy they were not killed by military as soon as they crossed the border(s). If im running illegaly across the border, and police/military is after me, im fully prepared to be killed if i disobey their calls. Try running across the border in Syria or Iraq or Iran or.... And dont stop when military tells you to stop. You will be dead in a second and you wont even make a local news.

I understand that US and EU are leading civilizations in a world and they are trying to set an example for other how to be human and tolerant but they got to fucking soft. Let those refugees try to enter Russia that way....im sure Russians would allow them to riot.....specially african people.
I am explaining to you the reasoning behind their behavior as questioned not if it's morally justified :)

·
Registered
6,289 Posts

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
One world government. You cannot have this if there are superpowers; as constituent nations or a single state.

The prognosis of injuries to each system (US financial, EU demographical), seem to coincide with the "100 Year War" established by Kissenger's doctrines. Mostly Sunni (extreme beliefs) are being populated and relocated. Muslims are ingrained to resist this Jewish system, and the Zionists know this.

Establish a terrorist threat, find solutions to security at the cost of liberties.

It is how you turn your country into a police state.

There is support for the idea, this was all "planned". So, save the frustrated comments about why your leaders don't know what they are doing..
They know EXACTLY what they are doing, and it is not in your interests, obviously. But theirs.

http://www.rt.com/news/314852-assange-wikileaks-us-syria/

This was all decided on, decades and decades ago.

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
I am explaining to you the reasoning behind their behavior as questioned not if it's morally justified :)
Im trying to tell you that if you are normal/rational person, you should know these before illegaly entering someone's country and not be mad on them because they didnt expect you with open arms and cash in hand.
You come illegaly asking for help, you get a food and drinks that you throw away, you get a shelter that you complain about, they let you illegaly cross be border without hurting you while you riot thru their country.....and that is justified because hotel class A didnt wait for you right away upon arrival?

Yeah, completely justified behavior.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Im trying to tell you that if you are normal/rational person, you should know these before illegaly entering someone's country and not be mad on them because they didnt expect you with open arms and cash in hand.
You come illegaly asking for help, you get a food and drinks that you throw away, you get a shelter that you complain about, they let you illegaly cross be border without hurting you while you riot thru their country.....and that is justified because hotel class A didnt wait for you right away upon arrival?

Yeah, completely justified behavior.
Read my first reply

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
You guys know this is all planned out, right?
I agree with this. Its hard for me to believe that any big(ger) movement/event/war in the world is either coincidence or "not expected".
We can all guess who is behind or what is the final goal but this didnt just happen by itself.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
One world government. You cannot have this if there are superpowers; as constituent nations or a single state.

Establish a terrorist threat, find solutions to security at the cost of liberties.

It is how you turn your country into a police state...

i am increasingly concerned that this is indeed the goal, specifically relating to the actions of our current administration - surrender out superpower status so that we can not resist the push toward a unified global government.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Good to see the Arab nations that are doing well (like Qatar, UAE, Saudi) rally behind their fellow brothers and accept refugees. Oh wait.

41 - 60 of 3567 Posts