Supra Forums banner

61 - 80 of 3567 Posts

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,248 Posts
Breeding rates = they're still fucked.. it'll just take a *little* longer.
YEP.

Europe, unlike US does not have a strong militarized police to detain massive unrest, so next time recession hits and they cant hand out free shit, they are fucked. And given the lack of cohones in European leaders, they will never have the army step in and take care of the issue.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/11/world/middleeast/obama-directs-administration-to-accept-10000-syrian-refugees.html?_r=0

Thanks Barry.
Obama Directs Administration to Accept 10,000 Syrian Refugees

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
That golden article is an Israeli fear piece.

Call to live in Israel.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,248 Posts
That golden article is an Israeli fear piece.

Call to live in Israel.
Israel is pissed that Putin is sending in troops to Syria to fight ISIS, so they had Barry do their dirty work and had Bulgaria and Turkey close the air for Russian transport.

·
I am the Lord of Darkness
49 Posts
O'bama declaring 1,500 Syrians immigrated two America since their civil war. He suggests 250,000 more

i personnally think the syrian country of established powers has a weak defense in the UAE. In order to protect them, we should declare war on Iran

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
These cowards should fight for their countries. Kurds are a great example, but these Arabians... A history of corruption and no loyalty.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Israel is pissed that Putin is sending in troops to Syria to fight ISIS, so they had Barry do their dirty work and had Bulgaria and Turkey close the air for Russian transport.
Jew ain't lion.

·
49 Posts
When i think About Abortionists who would like Medical Expertise not from Moral Ethics Legal Professionals i realize the Working Class only wants to quit their job installing that last broken window before saying Peace fuck you boss. Im outie. And the abortionists are saying that starving child deserves to die because the parents were not fit according two Darwin.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
When i think About Abortionists who would like Medical Expertise not from Moral Ethics Legal Professionals i realize the Working Class only wants to quit their job installing that last broken window before saying Peace fuck you boss. Im outie. And the abortionists are saying that starving child deserves to die because the parents were not fit according two Darwin.
"two" you say?

shit post is shitty.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
It would be a great place without any Abrahamic religions. The aliens gave them to us, I think.

Says so in the koran and the bible. Never hear of any good angels, just those who play this game with Lucifer.

God must have wanted a great fucking chess player as smart as he was. Made Lucifer, pissed him off, didn't tell him God was going to be playing as all living creatures, and Lucifer is just being used to play out a drama, as much in the galaxies as possible. We use the word "I" to describe ourselves, just like creatures everywhere on all planets do.

What other point would there be if you knew everything, but to play human? Experiencing itself good and bad. What a trip, as we each can just experience one life at a time.

Even Jesus said he was a son of God, not the only son of God... Luke in the original Greek.

Muhammad was abducted by aliens on his shroom experiences. Then Zionists (aliens) took control of mecca and medina, and established wahabi and salafi abominations against Muhmmad, very hypocritical to claim to be a Muslim from a sect different from Shia, the original Islam. Gotta sound crazy to please the filters around SFOT.

Businessmen like Abu Bakr (weasel) betrayed and killed the true appointed successor of Islam (Ali), by having him stabbed in the back while he prayed. This reflects a bit on caliber. Not many Arabs will fight for their own country, and Arab countries try to screw each other up all the time. Communities in Dearborn heights were similar, albeit, toned down. It is what these families are taught at home.

I am against all people who push this religious infused culture on others, not really the religion, but those too stupid to realize there is nothing holy about any stacked pieces of paper with squiggly lines of ink in it, it is the idea which is dangerous. Muslims are so diluted, they think every book in the religion is holy, but that's what children believe.

Too many hypocrites in all religions.

·
49 Posts
It would be a great place without any Abrahamic religions. The aliens gave them to us, I think.

Says so in the koran and the bible. Never hear of any good angels, just those who play this game with Lucifer.

God must have wanted a great fucking chess player as smart as he was. Made Lucifer, pissed him off, didn't tell him God was going to be playing as all living creatures, and Lucifer is just being used to play out a drama, as much in the galaxies as possible. We use the word "I" to describe ourselves, just like creatures everywhere on all planets do.

What other point would there be if you knew everything, but to play human? Experiencing itself good and bad. What a trip, as we each can just experience one life at a time.

Even Jesus said he was a son of God, not the only son of God... Luke in the original Greek.

Muhammad was abducted by aliens on his shroom experiences. Then Zionists (aliens) took control of mecca and medina, and established wahabi and salafi abominations against Muhmmad, very hypocritical to claim to be a Muslim from a sect different from Shia, the original Islam. Gotta sound crazy to please the filters around SFOT.

Businessmen like Abu Bakr (weasel) betrayed and killed the true appointed successor of Islam (Ali), by having him stabbed in the back while he prayed. This reflects a bit on caliber. Not many Arabs will fight for their own country, and Arab countries try to screw each other up all the time. Communities in Dearborn heights were similar, albeit, toned down. It is what these families are taught at home.

I am against all people who push this religious infused culture on others, not really the religion, but those too stupid to realize there is nothing holy about any stacked pieces of paper with squiggly lines of ink in it, it is the idea which is dangerous. Muslims are so diluted, they think every book in the religion is holy, but that's what children believe.

Too many hypocrites in all religions.
Muhammad was a fake Alien Pbuh was the extra terrrestrial and Saw was a maniac all the reset were imposters

61 - 80 of 3567 Posts